the thread about nothing...

NBA thread is comedy some times :lol:

Read that thread and you'll wonder how many kids Jordan really had

I just decided this isn't the space to argue sports. Bad enough to argue it loudly face to face. On the internet? forget about it :lol:. I just chose to pick my spots. I'm a huge sports fan, I watch games while posting but that place is nuts. I literally wanted to kick my computer a few years ago while posting stuff in there. That's when I decided to just stop going in there.

Rck2, you never fried chicken before? :wow:

Last edited:
someone i know back in middle school became a rapper and his first vid came out.........dude got 70k views in a few days. not sure how i feel about it.

Aint no taco's in Europe brah.
what about taco bell??? 

and (maybe not in the UK) but Belgium/Holland/Germany are there just sausage stands  everywhere??? I just wanna be stuffed on sausage. Don't eem really care about the beer, I just want sausage.

and fish and chips, shepards pie, pasty's, etc

I just decided this isn't the space to argue sports. Bad enough to argue it loudly face to face. On the internet? forget about it :lol:. I just chose to pick my spots. I'm a huge sports fan, I watch games while posting but that place is nuts. I literally wanted to kick my computer a few years ago while posting stuff in there. That's when I decided to just stop going in there.

I love talking sports with my dudes, that NBA thread though is atrocious at times, ill admit I've trolled once or twice in there, but god forbid you tell tem how it is and it's like deep impact in there.

NFL thread though :pimp:

It feels good to be back man. :pimp:

Watching The Campain in my room... Which I actually missed dearly. Didn't even unpack yet :lol:

Last edited:
Birthday in 3 days :smh: :x

I feel the same way when mine is coming.

I usually just shut down my facebook.

Ain't nobody got time for the people who never talk to me but tell me hbd on facebook :smh::smh:

the people I care about know what's up and it's all I need.

except some birthday sex from random girls on facebook.

what about taco bell??? 

and (maybe not in the UK) but Belgium/Holland/Germany are there just sausage stands  everywhere??? I just wanna be stuffed on sausage. Don't eem really care about the beer, I just want sausage.

Ayo?

Yea pretty much sausage vendors everywhere...  Did you see my post the other day about splitting up your Berlin trip?

also - In the UK... Steak pie and chips>>>>>>>>>

I love talking sports with my dudes, that NBA thread though is atrocious at times, ill admit I've trolled once or twice in there, but god forbid you tell tem how it is and it's like deep impact in there.

NFL thread though :pimp:

Yup

what about taco bell??? 

Ayo?

My thoughts exactly :lol:

It feels good to be back man.
pimp.gif

Watching The Campain in my room... Which I actually missed dearly. Didn't even unpack yet
laugh.gif
whats your gamertag? me and Natrix are waiting
what about taco bell??? 

Ayo?

Yea pretty much sausage vendors everywhere...  Did you see my post the other day about splitting up your Berlin trip?

also - In the UK... Steak pie and chips>>>>>>>>>
I think I glanced over it, but I was on rotation so I might have forgot to go over it again and respond.... I'll go look for that post.

But ya, I love sausage. Easily my favorite food.

They do steak pie?? I thought it'd gross like kidney pie or some **** 
laugh.gif

my pops was telling me, once I get to Holland, I gotta try some sort of fish on a stick.... it sounded God awful 
sick.gif

Yup.  Steak pie bro. Steak pie...  Get that malt vinegar going all over it omgggggggg.

LAWDAMERCY

Last edited:
What rck? I've had you added for awhile :lol:

I'm not going to play right now though :\

p.s. Anyone is free to add me just send me a message with your SN so I know who you are :smile:

Rupert sounds exactly how I thought he would :rofl:

Where u at RCK?

Lol askin fools why u breathing so hard son?!

What rck? I've had you added for awhile
laugh.gif

I'm not going to play right now though
ohwell.gif

p.s. Anyone is free to add me just send me a message with your SN so I know who you are
smile.gif
Ohhhhh I forgot cuz you are never online!
I foresee the PYG thread being locked REAL soon
laugh.gif
why
Yup.  Steak pie bro. Steak pie...  Get that malt vinegar going all over it omgggggggg.

LAWDAMERCY
damn that looks delicious

Rck2, I see comments that might derail that thread horribly given today's earlier events :lol:

Downloading an update my dude, I'll be back soon :pimp:

edit: I haven't been on in so long I'm downloading like a gig in updates :lol:

Last edited:
Amazon has me spoiled... Been on this free 2 day shipping for so long now I'm impatient when waiting just those 2 days... I remember old eBay days when I used to buy all my **** on there and it'd take like a week for dudes to ship stuff my way.

Amazon has me spoiled... Been on this free 2 day shipping for so long now I'm impatient when waiting just those 2 days... I remember old eBay days when I used to buy all my **** on there and it'd take like a week for dudes to ship stuff my way.

I know that feel :lol:

This update is taking forever I just want to play :frown:

Back
Top Bottom