the thread about nothing...

Salute LOT, let's get this memorial day weekend popped off! I hope everyone is safe this weekend.

why do people of other races use the n word?
black people can't own nothin no mo.:smh:

Make this into a thread :nerd:

Apparently TAN is the island of misfit toys :nerd:

This was already a thread, sort of. I forgot what the title was but it was touched on. I know I spoke about it and others as well. I don't think that needs to come back imo.

can you tell what race i am by this toy ? 

You're club? :wow: :lol:

You only text three people when you’re wasted: Your ex, someone you want to sleep with, and your drug dealer. All have serious consequences and will result in a gnarly shame spiral/emotional hangover the next day. You’ll wake up. scan through the texts, “where r u? i miss u. do u have coke?” and want to disappear on an island with Amelia Earhart’s bones. Ctrl + Alt + Delete your life.

Reading Edwin's arguments are mind bottling. I don't think HE even believes what he is saying. He argues for the sake of it.

So, they're blocking out the shine of the Legion with their arrows huh? Fine, we'll just fight in the shade.

I don't get this committing suicide over cyber bullying especially when you're a child. Just saw on the news that a 12 y/o hung herself. Whatever happened to logging off the computer when you saw something that you didn't like? What happened to parents monitoring what their children are looking while online?

Back
Top Bottom