jMCQegV5vSwwb.jpg

must cop.

pimp.gif

brand?

Been drinking soda all day 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Went on a binge yesterday and thatcaffeineaddiction is no joke man, going to the gym in a bit and gonna try to sweat this day out.

Other then that my day has been going swell, glad to see other Nt'ers are fans of Cults, they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright, didn't know where else to post... But someone made me an offer for my Yeezy's on eBay and his message was:

"Hey! Im really interested in buying your yeezys.I want to make something happen ASAP.There are only a couple left in my size on ebay. Alot of them dont look authentic. Im willing to deposit the money into your acccount immediately.Thanks"

And he just joined 6/14 with 0 feedback.

I feel like it's too good to be true, thoughts?

Ive been in situations where I spotted something I liked and made an account on a website so he could be legit. But he could also be looking to defraud you. Its a risk you have to decide whether or not you want to take.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Alright, didn't know where else to post... But someone made me an offer for my Yeezy's on eBay and his message was:

"Hey! Im really interested in buying your yeezys.I want to make something happen ASAP.There are only a couple left in my size on ebay. Alot of them dont look authentic. Im willing to deposit the money into your acccount immediately.Thanks"

And he just joined 6/14 with 0 feedback.

I feel like it's too good to be true, thoughts?
Don't do it. 

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My little cousin really needs to see a psychologist.

why?
nerd.gif
He was (and still is) extremely spoiled. 
He does not talk to many people. He'll get mad at completely nothing (he pretty much ruined his sister's wedding because my brother told him to smile in a picture). 

Mood swings. Sits around and plays video games most of the evening. 

Doesn't eat at home.

He's anti-social. He pretty much only talks to his parents, sister and me. 

I wonder how he is in school. 

I really want to tell his parents to have him see a psychologist. 
ohwell.gif

Ever get in someones car and they were playing something they're embarrassed about and they immediately turn it off
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom