the thread about nothing...

Taking 6 credits in the summer an regretting it already

English teacher said a quiz every day and have to read every night

3 papers too

:x x10000

Will enter next class soon hopefully it's laid back.

Congrats man. You think that went by fast? Wait until you enter the "real" world :lol:

What does that mean? I hear the real world drags.

This means, the **** that used to take forever as a kid comes faster that Mike Tyson combo's on punchout b. Time goes faster as you get older, didn't believe it, but it's fact.

:smh: Dat FMLA abuse....

:smh: turrible

Edit: Tomorrow is gonna be bad, postpone that angus.

Last edited:
why do the chicks act wild on Memorial day? Isn't this the day where Americans remember the war veterans?

mean.gif

chicks be looking good doe 

“SOMETHING YOUR TOUR GUIDE MIGHT NOT TELL YOU:

The heart of NYC’s Financial District is built on a huge 18th century African Burial Ground. Some 419 Africans were discovered in 1991, a large portion women and children.

The burial ground extends from Broadway Southward under City Hall, and almost to the site of the former World Trade Center. It is believed that there are as many as 20,000 slavery-era Africans in graves under the buildings in Lower Manhattan.

Abolish historical amnesia and ponder for a moment the fact that this financial epicenter of the world is built on slavery, oppression, and death.”

Literally, and daily.

“SOMETHING YOUR TOUR GUIDE MIGHT NOT TELL YOU:

The heart of NYC’s Financial District is built on a huge 18th century African Burial Ground. Some 419 Africans were discovered in 1991, a large portion women and children.

The burial ground extends from Broadway Southward under City Hall, and almost to the site of the former World Trade Center. It is believed that there are as many as 20,000 slavery-era Africans in graves under the buildings in Lower Manhattan.

Abolish historical amnesia and ponder for a moment the fact that this financial epicenter of the world is built on slavery, oppression, and death.”

Literally, and daily.

BUT, they also have some sort of exhibit about 7 blocks from Wall St. Doesn't make it less wrong. I just shook my head every morning passing the exhibit.

Is taking 10 credit hours a lot for the summer?

It is due to the fact that you're on a much shorter time frame than you are in the fall and spring. Summer classes are about maybe 2 months. I took 6 credits last summer. One was online and the other was a an actual class that I had to attend 3 nights a week for 3 hours.

Want to go see o's nats wednesday at camden yards.....Bryce Harper might not play though :nerd:

And lady friend has class...so she can't go....o well still going...might be third wheeling it though

You are making me sad
frown.gif
Look rck, if it wasn't for you.. i probably would'nt be drinking as much as i have but at the same time. I can't blame you because you brought drinking to TAN more than I can express than myself. I drink everyday BTW, if it's bymyself or not... i don't express it but I do it anyways... hence my multiple edited posts as I awake in the middle of the day
What............ you can't be blaming me for your drinking 
laugh.gif

And there is no shame in drinking by yourself. I love it. Had myself some Sierra Nevada Summerfest last night. It was delicious.

Pls don't leave.
Is taking 10 credit hours a lot for the summer?
Yes.... unless you're splitting it up over like 3 sessions. 

On a related note, I remember when I started college like 6 years ago we had 3 summer sessions. Now we only have 1 because of all the budget cuts 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Miss you guise
embarassed.gif
miss you too papi
Want to go see o's nats wednesday at camden yards.....Bryce Harper might not play though
nerd.gif

And lady friend has class...so she can't go....o well still going...might be third wheeling it though
I actually think the Giants game I was at last wednesday against the Nats was when he got hurt. Dude came up limping and favoring his knee after going for a flyball.

Son homered that game 
mean.gif

I've had a really great weekend. Got a $40 two table with rebuys and add on poker tourney tonight that I will be winning. :smokin

So yesterday at my friend's wedding shower I was the only single guy there, all of the brides friends are all married and all have kids except for 1. My boy's friend's didn't show cause it wasn't a bacelor party :smh: while we're sitting there talking my buddy turns to me and says don't worry man you'll get married within 5 years. I tell him naw, next thing you know the convo turns from wedding stuff and kids to who they can set me up with :stoneface: even my boy joined in the convo. Later on one of his boys shows up with his girl and even he joined in with the getting me hitched with someone convo. I'm not hanging with married couples for a while.

It really blows peoples minds when you say something like "I'm not really looking for a girlfriend right now". they are like omg but you are 25 years old....yeah...and? Society... :smh:

Ya I'm 26 so it's even more crucial from their point of view to get married, I told them it'll happen for me when it happens, this is my first actual summer since I was 17 that I'll be single, I had a gf from 18-24 then met my recent ex last march so I'm just looking to have fun :evil:

Back
Top Bottom