the thread about nothing...

those match are youtube are cray.

You're one of those guys? :wow:

Always loved the game. I am not close to that level though.

For the ones who know :

"Happy feet, wombo combo, that ain't falco, that ain't falco, Oh... oh! OH! OHHH! OHHHHHH! Where you at? Where you at? OH! OH MY GOD! WOMBO COMBO! Get your *** whooped!"

:smokin

I shout out won I combos everyone in a while along with curly moustahce

speaking of kfc vs popeyes     a kfc was shut down and replaced with popeyes around my way 
The Popeyes I used to regularly frequent in Huntington Beach got shut down and turned into a Marie Callenders 
mean.gif

I guess it was just a sign of things to come............. I miss her 
frown.gif

Just got home from a real long day. Graduated college :pimp: . It finally hit me that I was when I was waiting on the line to walk across the stage to have my name called.

Feels good, but feels real weird.

Had a great day, and night at dinner with the fam. I'll enter the real world soon enough. Just want to enjoy this summer, all the while begin making plans for the future.

speaking of kfc vs popeyes     a kfc was shut down and replaced with popeyes around my way 
The Popeyes I used to regularly frequent in Huntington Beach got shut down and turned into a Marie Callenders 
mean.gif

frown.gif
darn, I wish I was there so I could slap some sense into you right now

get a hold of yourself. 

put some ice on that back and finish packing lol
that feelios box was funny

TAN is missing something. 
The last couple of pages,it was missing me.
nope

lulz

Last edited:
Just got home from a real long day. Graduated college :pimp: . It finally hit me that I was when I was waiting on the line to walk across the stage to have my name called.

Feels good, but feels real weird.

Had a great day, and night at dinner with the fam. I'll enter the real world soon enough. Just want to enjoy this summer, all the while begin making plans for the future.

:smokin

congratz

mean.gif

frown.gif
darn, I wish I was there so I could slap some sense into you right now

get a hold of yourself. 

put some ice on that back and finish packing lol
to be honest, I'd welcome a figurative slapping of senses. I could use it..... I hate talking about this stuff in real life with my friends, I'm pretty sheltered with my emotions and ****, so I put up this smart ***/a hole front to cover. It works but just sucks to have to keep it bottled up all the damn time.

That's why I get personal sometimes in TAN and NT, cuz I don't say half the real **** I say here in real life.

And naw, no more packing, I'm back at my parent's place knocking out this 12 pack of Sierra Nevada Summerfest 
nthat.gif

^ is that summerdude?

@rck, everything is said was in jest, even the packing part lol. I feel you on what you said about being guarded. 

the day will come though, find solace in that. 

@rck, everything is said was in jest, even the packing part lol. I feel you on what you said about being guarded. 

the day will come though, find solace in that. 
That's the one thing I hold onto..... one way or another, some day I'll be ok.

melee is my joint. love it, i actually am still semi active in the scene.
laugh.gif

If you're out of the know check that vid out
pimp.gif
those match are youtube are cray.

You're one of those guys?
eek.gif

Always loved the game. I am not close to that level though.

For the ones who know :

"Happy feet, wombo combo, that ain't falco, that ain't falco, Oh... oh! OH! OHHH! OHHHHHH! Where you at? Where you at? OH! OH MY GOD! WOMBO COMBO! Get your *** whooped!"

smokin.gif
I used to think that I was alright at this game.

Big reality check for me: playing against little kids and getting spanked!

2 minutes till closing time...goodnight folks!
Closing time. one last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer 
nthat.gif

closing time, you don't have to go home.......... but you can't.... stay here

*not even kidding, that song just came on pandora 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This ad is dope, I even added a filter to make it pretty just for you guys
embarassed.gif

EDIT: damn it's too small

in before "that's what she said"

Last edited:
isn't it a male? it just made a thread about being heartbroken i think