the thread about nothing...

My sleep schedule is messed up
30t6p3b.gif

Ended up getting real depressed and self conscious out of nowhere.
I ended up going to the gym 3 different times in 6 hours. 

feelsbadman.

Been trying to download Infamous 2 off PSN for like an hour..it finally downloads, then it's taking like another half hour to install...then it corrupts mid install 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I always have trouble getting large games to install. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NY NT'ers, hot weather headed our way.

95 wed., 96 thurs.
sick.gif

Sucks that I work outside too.My boy just copped his Nissan SER today. Had fun in that today.

Workin tomorrow gunna b boring, need to find another source of income

A reason I dislike the NBA finals is because while the game is on no one is playing ball so I'm kinda forced to watch it too

I am usually never on WSHH but this caught my eye

Wne & Guss died after releasing this music video. Wne was murdered on 17th birthday. The other member Guss was shot after rapping about having sex with a girl while another man's child was in the bed and then "finishing on it". Disrespectful lyrics

The Baton Rouge Police Department

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

So Lydia is the reptile looking creature, huh? 
eek.gif

obviously...but it could be the guy from the lacrosse team they were playing against...then there's jackson 
laugh.gif
 ...show's pretty dope this season

Originally Posted by odog24

Workin tomorrow gunna b boring, need to find another source of income

A reason I dislike the NBA finals is because while the game is on no one is playing ball so I'm kinda forced to watch it too

Bro you be hooping in the rec center? 

putting it here now so the actual people who post in this thread will see it...

as the creator of this thread, I hereby swear, that all who are on the 808th page of this thread (808 = hawaii... yezzir) will be entered in a random drawing to win stuff about nothing that will total up to $100 of cool, random items, that will be placed in a priority mail package and sent to them...

again... 808 page = $100 worth of gifts about nothing

good luck fam, and thanks for the GREAT reading material
smile.gif

(PS - if you win, just try and pay it forward and name a page # to send out the next gift box about nothing)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

as the creator of this thread, I hereby swear, that all who are on the 808th page of this thread (808 = hawaii... yezzir) will be entered in a random drawing to win stuff about nothing that will total up to $100 of cool, random items, that will be placed in a priority mail package and sent to them...

smile.gif

(PS - if you win, just try and pay it forward and name a page # to send out the next gift box about nothing)
That's dope bro 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I never win at anything tho 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smile.gif

That's dope bro 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I never win at anything tho 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

does yuku allow 20 posts per page?  those odds aren't too bad 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom