the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by natelav129

Probably thread worthy, but last Saturday afternoon my dad and I won $900 on Cash Cab!!! Pops is smarter than I thought......
laugh.gif

O_O in detail... explain the whole process of being on that show.
yes, i'd like to know too

So this chick I mess with sent me a pic of the mass last night, no draws, while rocking The Last Shots.....

Today she asked me if I ever did Anal, and If I was down to do it....

I feel conflicted....Idk how I feel about the backdoor action 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

NT Detectives:

who is this and where did this gif originate from...?

funny-gifs-new-tennis-uniforms.gif

Bar Refaeli, Israeli model

laugh.gif
finally.. few more pics in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m45mukDvhz1qznp2xo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5s2lbmcq61rv6xxoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5qbcaetsm1rv6xxoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_m5qczom97H1rx12bbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m5gkwqJUOp1rn42pao2_500.jpg
tumblr_m5l7uvQEYv1rsifxbo1_400.png

waiting for UPS/Fedex/USPS sucks. Especially in the summer, where at school I would be occupied and come home to a pleasant surprise. Now I have to patiently wait, and there's nothing I can do about it. 

made my return to the court today after 8 months (ACL surgery).... scored 4 of the 7, and had 2 assists... feels goodman!

... it's all about that mid range game now lol

Originally Posted by Leonidas

waiting for UPS/Fedex/USPS sucks. Especially in the summer, where at school I would be occupied and come home to a pleasant surprise. Now I have to patiently wait, and there's nothing I can do about it. 
DUDE....supreme webstore will NOT ship to anywhere but your billing address.  I just moved, and they sent it to my billing adress(i didnt realize during checkout that I wouldnt be able to change that.) also don't allow for re-ship, or pickup at UPS....smh my stuff just sitting at UPS til it gets sent back to them
grin.gif

also.....kind of want (not the dessert)

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

frosted mini wheats>>>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

So this chick I mess with sent me a pic of the mass last night, no draws, while rocking The Last Shots.....

Today she asked me if I ever did Anal, and If I was down to do it....

I feel conflicted....Idk how I feel about the backdoor action 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
man up & piihb
lucky bastard

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by shaft

NT Detectives:

who is this and where did this gif originate from...?

funny-gifs-new-tennis-uniforms.gif

Bar Refaeli, Israeli model

laugh.gif
finally.. few more pics in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m45mukDvhz1qznp2xo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5s2lbmcq61rv6xxoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5qbcaetsm1rv6xxoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_m5qczom97H1rx12bbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m5gkwqJUOp1rn42pao2_500.jpg
tumblr_m5l7uvQEYv1rsifxbo1_400.png

Sainthood, achieved.

Originally Posted by FOG

motivational_quotes_2.jpg
I usually dont like quotes like these, but this one got to me. 
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Aubrey Plaza was looking pretty amazing on Conan tonight.

Dry sense of humor and attractive? Yes, please.
I'm right there with you
Add me to this list bros. Shes amazing.

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

God of War 3 or Arkham City? Picking up a new game for the summer so which is better? And is it necessary to play Arkham Asylum before i play Arkham city?

anyone? 
ohwell.gif
Arkham City. You dont need to play Asylum and its just more gameplay variety than God of War. You have to solve real puzzles instead of pressing Square and Triangle all day

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Having conversations with my girlfriend is hilarious sometimes. We're an interracial couple (I'm black, she's white) and sometimes I say things and forget to whom I'm speaking. Text conversation we just had:

Me: Will there be elephant ears at your fair tomorrow???
Her: uhm yeah hahaha
Me: Dude I'm about to go in.
Her: hahaha to the carnival?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
I love when stuff like this happens.

Quick story, so I got a haircut today and I was feeling myself like everyone does when they get that fresh haircut and I went to the supermarket to get some things. One of the cute girls that works the register was there so since I'm feeling myself I decide I'm going to go to her line. When I'm done and get there, there were 5 people ahead of me and the register next to hers was empty so I went there instead. Out the corner of my eye I saw her look at me as I got out of her line and went to the next one with this "really" face. All I could do was wave on my way out. Feelsbatman

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by iYen

Just watched Body of Lies, wow that movie was boring.
u cereal?
it was a great movie
Yup, I'm Reese Puffs.
When I saw that Strong, Crowe, and Dicaprio were in it I was like
THISGONBGUD.gif

Then after 2 hours, I was like wth did I just watch?
The acting was good but the least boring scene was the explosion at the beginning.
How's Crowe supposed to be a leader of an operation yet this dude's at his son's soccer game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Looking into buying a vape, not getting a dam volcano $@#* is $500 bones some1 recommend a cost effective one that gets the job done, looking at the extreme q at the moment

Nowadays its kinda hard to go wrong long as you're not buying a cheap $+* $40  Chinese joint.

While he's not apart of this video, when Conan goes on-location with a camera crew, it's always hilarious

Back
Top Bottom