the thread about nothing...

Morning TAN...

I think I'm going to start a novel. I have 4 ideas I'm going back and forth on, an alien invasion (humorous documentary-type thing), a story about an abusive superhero husband, the opposite of a teen sex book and a novelization of my posts on a day in a black man's life from first person perspective (inspired by one of my readers asking me what it was like to be black). I don't know which one I'll be doing first, which is important because I think I'm only doing 2 this year. Any suggestions?

In other news, American should be a totally separate language from English. I could legitimately speak to a British person for 10 minutes and understand maybe one word per. Hell, there are Americans from some places who I need subtitles for, so I know UK A E N O what the hell they said. Just a thought.

Morning TAN...

I think I'm going to start a novel. I have 4 ideas I'm going back and forth on, an alien invasion (humorous documentary-type thing), a story about an abusive superhero husband, the opposite of a teen sex book and a novelization of my posts on a day in a black man's life from first person perspective (inspired by one of my readers asking me what it was like to be black). I don't know which one I'll be doing first, which is important because I think I'm only doing 2 this year. Any suggestions?

In other news, American should be a totally separate language from English. I could legitimately speak to a British person for 10 minutes and understand maybe one word per. Hell, there are Americans from some places who I need subtitles for, so I know UK A E N O what the hell they said. Just a thought.
while in my travels, I was chilling at a book store using their wifi and saw an 'idiots guide to camping'.... then I realized I could probably I could probably do a decent satire on that sort of stuff.

like 'idiots guide to using the internet', or 'idiots guide to binge eating' etc

or even I could take it a step further and write about how to travel abroad as an American 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning TAN...

while in my travels, I was chilling at a book store using their wifi and saw an 'idiots guide to camping'.... then I realized I could probably I could probably do a decent satire on that sort of stuff.

like 'idiots guide to using the internet', or 'idiots guide to binge eating' etc

or even I could take it a step further and write about how to travel abroad as an American 
laugh.gif
how to travel abroad as a chinese american canadian?

laugh.gif
I love the idea. If I had any experience traveling to a country that doesn't touch this one, I'd do it myself. Satire is my personal favorite art form. I say go for it.

ehhhh, the many stereotypes/prejudices I encountered was purely because I was American>than anything else.

Plus, the international community associates where you're from with your accent (especially when I'm marching all over Europe in a USA jacket the entire time), so if they heard a Canadian accent they would just blindly associate it with American. Even the few Asians I talked to didn't look at me as "Asian" 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
 oh well **** em 
smokin.gif

Like, I learned whenever I ran in to a black dude, not to come to conclusions about where he's from till I spoke to him.

He could be English, African, German, French, etc 
laugh.gif
 its mindblowing how many different cultures there are there. Sadly, I never met an American black dude. Yall need to get out more....

Last edited by a moderator:
glad i'm not the only one into chinese men :lol:

or am i the oddball if newmoanyuh isn't?
wait wat? :lol:

for me it's

chinese > viet > filipino > laotian > korean > cambodian > thai >

unless you factor in south asia too then I'd have to reconfigure my results :lol:

I'm about to see my bae from chinese class too later on today :nerd: might have to say ni hao

glad i'm not the only one into chinese men
laugh.gif

wait wat?
laugh.gif

for me it's

unless you factor in south asia too then I'd have to reconfigure my results
laugh.gif

I'm about to see my bae from chinese class too later on today
nerd.gif
might have to say ni hao
i'm not in chinese class

early lunch...might go ham on some panera.
I'ma eat this leftover popeyes..... 
glad i'm not the only one into chinese men
laugh.gif

No, you are a ******g weirdo. Go watch some anime and eat a bowel of rice why don't you?

laugh.gif
I love the idea. If I had any experience traveling to a country that doesn't touch this one, I'd do it myself. Satire is my personal favorite art form. I say go for it.
Sadly, my writing is pretty terrible, never understood how I got thru english classes in college and HS. 

my best writing nowadays comes from updating my Fantasy Football homepage every week during the football season.... and even then half the page is filled with GIFs 
laugh.gif

rck is chinese?
devil.gif
No, I'm asian bane

No, you are a ******g weirdo. Go watch some anime and eat a bowel of rice why don't you?
:frown: how mean!

wait wat? :lol:

for me it's

unless you factor in south asia too then I'd have to reconfigure my results :lol:

I'm about to see my bae from chinese class too later on today :nerd: might have to say ni hao
for me it's chinese > viet > korean > thai >>>>>>> filipino

i like the culture difference. it's nice to learn something new. :smile:

Last edited:
frown.gif
how mean!
wait wat?
laugh.gif

for me it's

unless you factor in south asia too then I'd have to reconfigure my results
laugh.gif

I'm about to see my bae from chinese class too later on today
nerd.gif
might have to say ni hao
for me it's hobbit>chinese > viet > korean > thai >>>>>>> filipino

i like the culture difference. it's nice to learn something new.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

i can let you see my shire if you want. we'll call it a cultural exxxchange...
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I need to step away.... yall are creeping me out with all this talk about asians Sushi sounds good though

Back
Top Bottom