the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Wait, what is this thread about?

everythiung and nothiung briuh
*sorry aboiut all the ui's an iu's my keyboard ius fiucked and IU don't feel liuke

eduituing them oiut, need to fiux thuis ASAP
LOL, that sucks reminds me when my boss would text.me.like.this.cause.her.spacebar.wouldnt.work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Wait, what is this thread about?

everythiung and nothiung briuh

*sorry aboiut all the ui's an iu's my keyboard ius fiucked and IU don't feel liuke

eduituing them oiut, need to fiux thuis ASAP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Just another day where I'm at the gym for 3rd time because I'm not feeling myself.
feelsbadman
is that safe?

Not really, then again I haven't really been very safe when it comes to me working out.
I've been shedding pounds but that's only because I eat less than 1200 calories a day and I burn about 450 each time I go to the gym.

I do eat afterwards, I've never felt crappy after a workout, just once but that was only because I was really dehydrated.

Originally Posted by scshift

^^ damn man, that's like nothing. What do you eat for meals?

Mornings= Oatmeal, fruit
Lunch= I usually eat out for lunch, I've been meaning to start packing a lunch but I never have times after work or in the mornings, but it's usually Subway

Dinner= Whatever my mom makes

I go to the gym in the morning and after work but I go for a run in the morning then to the gym, lately I've been losing track of time so on some days I'm there for 3 hours and I won't even notice.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I sprained my wrist friday of the week before and I can rotate my wrist with no pain
1319347429001.jpg

Once I can do pushups without pain I'll get back in the gym
pimp.gif
Day 9 of a mild wrist sprain here.
Been doin cardio, leg work, and playin bball in the meanwhile.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Just another day where I'm at the gym for 3rd time because I'm not feeling myself.
feelsbadman
is that safe?

Not really, then again I haven't really been very safe when it comes to me working out.
I've been shedding pounds but that's only because I eat less than 1200 calories a day and I burn about 450 each time I go to the gym.

I do eat afterwards, I've never felt crappy after a workout, just once but that was only because I was really dehydrated.
If you know it's not the safest thing then why do it?
ohwell.gif

I admire your drive that's for sure. Just be careful man

Back
Top Bottom