the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

video is
pimp.gif
Drake gets a ridiculous amount of hate.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

my girl says im ignoring her and what not, when im clearly not.

anyone else have this problem?
used to happen to me all the time, +*+$#+% be crazy, 
What's the solution? going through same thing too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

got my first job interview ever tomorrow, fambs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

wish me luck, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Be confident but not over confident. 
Look at the interviewers eyes not away. 

Be nice and if its a sales job just talk about how you are great with people and such.

goodluck fambs 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by yancancook90

my girl says im ignoring her and what not, when im clearly not.

anyone else have this problem?
ohwell.gif
may sound crazy but u gotta let em ride ya face homie, gotta caress then smash the yambs, once u do that you got her in the palm of your hand

It annoys me that doctors can prescribe lortabs, Percocet, Valium and all kinds of man-made addictive drugs but you can't smoke a J.
Smdh

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

ohwell.gif
may sound crazy but u gotta let em ride ya face homie, gotta caress then smash the yambs, once u do that you got her in the palm of your hand
This man knows

Dropped my phone and noow the touchscreen acts up. New iPhone 5 is nowhere bear releasing and I don't want another phone. I actually miss my LG Voyager.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good night NT, I have to work at 7 and get off at 11 since I have to go with my mom to her appointment at 1:30 so she's not by herself.

320px-Sagrada_Familia_01.jpg
gaudi-temple_8842_600x450.jpg

la-sagrada-familia.jpg
6-6.jpg

Antoni Gaudi the Gawd. Some of the most visionary architecture this planet has ever seen.

I've gotta make it to La Sagrada Familia. It's my favorite piece of architecture in the world. Look at this thing. Straight out of Final Fantasy.

To be a native resident of Barcelona...bobbing and weaving your way through the streets of one of the most beautiful cities in the world....

Sometimes, I feel like thats how other people view NYC. I take this city for granted. Alot of New Yorkers do. We always complain about the crowdedness, and bums on the train, and bums on the street, and the smell of trash at noon, and the nasty beaches, but if we stop for a second, and just take in the beauty that great men and women before us have carved out, then it ain't so bad. We're blessed with the most powerful skyline on the planet. Theres countless places with views that allow us to take it all in. There ain't nothing like a pristine view of the city as the sun is setting. NOTHING.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. Stop and appreciate the beautiful things this Earth has to offer. When you think about all things, all the different cities, all the different people, well, Life ain't so ugly then is it?

today was my BDay had a good day at work full of laughs went to my moms and got some ca$h and she cooked came home and just ran 2 miles non stop for the first time so its good to see my cardio is paying off but a all around good day

Originally Posted by kickstart

Dropped my phone and noow the touchscreen acts up. New iPhone 5 is nowhere bear releasing and I don't want another phone. I actually miss my LG Voyager.
I miss my voyager too. I remember how excited I was when I first got it.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Just got promoted from being a cashier to a manager at my job! Life is good!
smokin.gif
good +!#$ brody
smokin.gif

I can't stop listening to this song .

Aubrey snapped
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

why does my damn avy keep disappearing?

Back
Top Bottom