the thread about nothing...

What the hell happened here so fast? :lol:

Al Sharpton be tricking with public funds on the low, make no mistake (I guess not now huh?)

Ol' Rallo Goodlove mofo....

NT was down so I went to bed. Missed page 5000. 
frown.gif
It was only down for a few minutes!
I thought it would be down longer, so I went to bed 
laugh.gif

RG3s jumpoff is hot...all these celebs pulling hooters girls...first biebs now Bob the third

You mean aside from his fiance? Or do you mean his fiance? I wouldn't categorize her as such :lol:. If he has a side piece, he better watch out, he ain't earn enough money and fame to make that go away.

RG3s jumpoff is hot...all these celebs pulling hooters girls...first biebs now Bob the third
RG3 sending cawkmeat pics to these jumps on his wedding day? C'mon son 
mean.gif

Dude couldn't even wait a day 
laugh.gif
 all these celeb/ball players should not be in relationships.. 

Last edited:
My ******* out here on that old school
That means they do just what they told to
:pimp:

Outta pocket ******* no bueno :x :smh:
------------

Why do old black women always feel god is "in charge" & fell the need to bring it up every 3-5 sentences :smh:

Last edited:
These relaxer commercials almost makes me want to get a perm...ALMOST. I don't want to throw away 3 years of being natural :smh:

:pimp:

Outta pocket ******* no bueno :x :smh:

Man when you are an athlete i can't even imagine how bad it is. Every chick can sell texts/pics you sent for money. Every chick will be an out of pocket garden tool. The minute anything goes wrong...they will turn on you

pimp.gif

Outta pocket ******* no bueno
sick.gif
mean.gif
Man when you are an athlete i can't even imagine how bad it is. Every chick can sell texts/pics you sent for money. Every chick will be an out of pocket garden tool. The minute anything goes wrong...they will turn on you
It shows RG3 being the thirsty one in those text.. homie was like come on bae when she wouldn't respond 
laugh.gif

I don't want to believe this but the evidence is oh so compelling :lol:
I could see how he got tired of the same box, his wife looks hella boring

Wait RGIII did what? Where did he even find the time. Cosign on what WHT said. Its imposing is what it is. Whatever happened to no politics or religion in the workplace? People are freely discussing the Zimmerman case like its gravy. My dentist even brought it up when she knew I couldnt leave the chair :/

I don't want to believe this but the evidence is oh so compelling
laugh.gif

It makes it worse when you can basically go anywhere and bang anything.. for us regular people it's different. 

When it's just getting thrown at you everyday it's easy to turn down at first.. but after a while you like mannnnnnnnn cause all these women are 9s and 10s throwing their bodies at you to smang.. hoping they hit the lotto with a baby.. hoefessionals

This

Dude is like a top 3 name in the nfl right now...id be slanging the hose like i was putting out cali wildfires, wife and all. She held him down from day one....and this sounds bad...but when you date a pro athlete...you got to kinda know the deal...

This

Dude is like a top 3 name in the nfl right now...id be slanging the hose like i was putting out cali wildfires, wife and all. She held him down from day one....and this sounds bad...but when you date a pro athlete...you got to kinda know the deal...

I say this all the time, if you are a pro athlete, don't get married until you retire. It works out perfectly. Typically you retire at a young enough age in life where you can still start a family. If you saved your contract and if you're lucky enough endorsement money, you should be good. If you still do something like commenting or coaching after you're done, you're good to go. But when you're young and on top of your sport, you are going to want to have fun. Why not postpone that for a few years to enjoy it.?

Back
Top Bottom