the thread about nothing...

naw my dude is basically engaged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn my b 

I think my stupid drunk *** chipped a molar last night trying to pop a beer bottle top off. I'm a F'in idiot. 

My dad's a truck driver and he posted a pic on my fb and now me n the homie are roastin him tellin him he's gonna marry a big ugly truck driver named myrna or bettysue with son's named cletus and melven. 

I'm over here 
roll.gif
Cletus_Del_Roy.png

honesty is the best policy. he willed be pissed either way. you hiding it will make it worse. in life there are moments to just be up front. just say i made a mistake and i will work on making sure it does not happen again. your pops will see maturity from you. you have never been in trouble so he might be more understanding. good luck with what you decide to do.

Man by the time I got home last night the dude had already found out. He wasn't even pissed about the to ticket just asked me when my court date as was told him and also said dont worry about it it was my fault I'm going to handle it this dude was mad I put it on twitter which I can understand and I paid the bail

I gotta slow down brehs
hangover?
Yes. This is my 8th day in a row I think. Have also been doing harder things, so the hangovers feel different. I feel more out of it.
I know what you mean. I took last nite off after like 3 straight weeks of waking up with a hangover. For like 2 weeks I was waking up with the worst nausea. Just smoke a jay and sip some OJ. Or you can take a nite off to recoup.

I always say this when I wake up with a hangover:

"They tell you to stop, but you just sit there ignorin', even though you wake up feelin' like **** every mornin, but you're young. you gotta lotta drugs to do, girls to screw, parties to crash sucks to be you."

Em - Drug Ballad

Back
Top Bottom