Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dont respond, it's the best response.

Let he wallow in her in hate solo.
was about to say the same thing
let her soak in that stupidity alone

soon she'll realize what a pig she is and it will eat her up from the inside 
I said, "Wow thats so below the belt." and "I cant believe you would say that." She went on to say shes sleeping with a guy I know, but that doesnt bother me (obviously) as much...

She also told me this weekend, "You should jump off a bridge like ur uncle did."

I went to Vegas (had it planned awhile back and my mom told me I had to go) and she found out and kept texting me all weekend with me not responding, and then she laid that down 2 days ago...

Such a bad feeling in my gut.

Edit: We were together about 3 years so obviously she knows everything about me, and I her. We just found out about my mom, two months after my gma died (my moms mom) who I was super close with.

I know she wants me to get upset, but how could I not at that smh.

You honestly just have to be the bigger man here, talking/going back and forth with that dumb h** is going to get you nowhere but pissed off. Dead all contact with her for at the very minimum a few weeks. The nerve of that %***
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dont respond, it's the best response.

Let he wallow in her in hate solo.

I said, "Wow thats so below the belt." and "I cant believe you would say that." She went on to say shes sleeping with a guy I know, but that doesnt bother me (obviously) as much...

She also told me this weekend, "You should jump off a bridge like ur uncle did."

I went to Vegas (had it planned awhile back and my mom told me I had to go) and she found out and kept texting me all weekend with me not responding, and then she laid that down 2 days ago...

30t6p3b.gif
 She's disgusting
Don't let her get to you bruh, delete her, block her, everything you have to do to get her out of your life

Everything except the OJ special

If you got Verizon Wireless...put her on a 90 day text and call block. It's free. She won't even know it.

Just did my first "instadate" with a girl of the street...pulled her in my dirty work uniform n work boots...she was a newly college graduate working at some company in downtown bethesda..she was cool but towards the end she started acting a little stuck up..she got a lil mad when I put her on hold for another girl I knew from hs...i gave her my number since my phone was dead..either way its a win win situation..new prospect or a saved headache

ServeChilled81 wrote:

Ecook0808 wrote:

ServeChilled81 wrote:

soon she'll realize what a pig she is and it will eat her up from the
inside

I said, "Wow thats so below the belt." and
"I cant believe you would say that." She went on to say shes sleeping with a guy
I know, but that doesnt bother me (obviously) as much...

She also told me
this weekend, "You should jump off a bridge like ur uncle did."

I went to
Vegas (had it planned awhile back and my mom told me I had to go) and she found
out and kept texting me all weekend with me not responding, and then she laid
that down 2 days ago...

Such a bad feeling in my
gut.

30t6p3b.gif

She's disgusting  

Don't let her get to you bruh, delete her, block her, everything you have
to do to get her out of your life

Everything except the OJ special
She's getting exactly what she wants from you right now, a response...any response. I know it's hard not to respond, that's something that would piss all of us off. She'll be more crushed by your silence than anything you could say to her.

She sounds like she's in a real low place and lonely ( even if she's mentioning she's smashing another dude), let her stay there, by herself.

Sorry for your mom btw, hope she beats it.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

god damn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

block that number. OR......  I'm not saying this is a good idea but if her number happened to leak onto the internet it might not be that bad of an occurrence.

and if her number or parent's number ended up on a some kind of backpage or that Craig guy's list with photos you may or may not have. that might not be that bad either. I'd be wrecking this chicks entire existence after some !!++ like that.
Her pops is a detective, but some thoughts have crossed the line...I have Tmobile so I'm using one of the apps but she was texting me from her work phone as well so we will see...Changed my number when we broke up, but she got it off my email cuz I didnt change the password and it led to us getting back together for a bit.

Blocked her number, fbook, all that stuff...

Was thinking of dropping off her sweater and all her love letters should used to write me at her door but not saying a word just leaving them there...or burning them?

Dont drop off anything. You'll only be feeding her ego cause she will know that shes on your mind. I would get rid of them though, you dont need anything that reminds you of her around. 
Originally Posted by 216301baller

Just did my first "instadate" with a girl of the street...pulled her in my dirty work uniform n work boots...she was a newly college graduate working at some company in downtown bethesda..she was cool but towards the end she started acting a little stuck up..she got a lil mad when I put her on hold for another girl I knew from hs...i gave her my number since my phone was dead..either way its a win win situation..new prospect or a saved headache
I havent heard of this happening in forever. Good work. 

burn them. therapeutic for you. Somebody comes for family that's outside of the family you don't know them.

Originally Posted by MMG

I recently saw a chick that I had a crush on in HS and she wouldnt give me the time of day.... She looks 100% worst now and I look 100% better...., she saw me sitting in my car at a stoP light and hit me with the
smile.gif
I hit her with the 50 cent gif and drove off
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
YOLO
Niiiice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

god damn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

block that number. OR......  I'm not saying this is a good idea but if her number happened to leak onto the internet it might not be that bad of an occurrence.

and if her number or parent's number ended up on a some kind of backpage or that Craig guy's list with photos you may or may not have. that might not be that bad either. I'd be wrecking this chicks entire existence after some !!++ like that.
Her pops is a detective, but some thoughts have crossed the line...I have Tmobile so I'm using one of the apps but she was texting me from her work phone as well so we will see...Changed my number when we broke up, but she got it off my email cuz I didnt change the password and it led to us getting back together for a bit.

Was thinking of dropping off her sweater and all her love letters should used to write me at her door but not saying a word just leaving them there...or burning them?
her pops is not finding a damn thing bro, I'm telling you we damn near untraceable out here now if you know what you're doing
laugh.gif
but if you're not taking that route I feel you. just letting you know, it doesn't have to be you that does it
nerd.gif
emails get "hacked" all the time.

but yeah change passes, get the blocks going.

DO NOT GO TO HER. burn them if you must but stay the hell away from her. listen to a playlist of %@%!#*! Ain't #%@! and Xxplosive on repeat while you burn everything too.

god damn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Glad you are more cool headed than i am. I would have gone nuts on that *#%+%. 

Can't wait for the Sixers to disappoint me and draft somebody like moultrie here, no faith at all smh

cap1229 said:

So my ex texted me 2 days ago saying she "Cant wait for my mom to die (who has cancer) just like ur gma did (who died in March) ...."

This was/ is the most rage I have ever felt in my life and idk how to really handle it...

Good grief man, hope your mother pulls through that, you need to just dead her from your life....she obviously has nothing going for her if she would stoop to that level bro...don't even give her the time of day that's just despicable.

The fact we have Pooh out for awhile, and it's evident we need to make a move for the future, the Bulls lack of activity always seems to piss me off.

If I have to see Boozer in a Bulls uni again I'll lose it.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

The fact we have Pooh out for awhile, and it's evident we need to make a move for the future, the Bulls lack of activity always seems to piss me off.

If I have to see Boozer in a Bulls uni again I'll lose it.

maybe this knee injury he'll become a real PG
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

That feeling when that package comes in the mail you have been waiting a week or two for
pimp.gif
love that feeling....but not if wifey see package first
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom