Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Does IHOP think they're doing themselves a favor by announcing that they put
pancake batter in their eggs?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

^ pls explain
nerd.gif

selling shoes and video games and buying shoes from kids in my town and sell them for more in he same town. Trappin. I made 500 in 2 weeks I'm out here edit: one of the quickest way of making money if you have a boat is to sell fish some fish like seabass is around 2$ a pound which is 15 fish per man . Fifteen 2.5 pound seabass is 37.5 . 37.5 time 2 is 75. 75$ you can make just by going to a bridge 5 minutes away

I need some new music/artist in my life

Someone help me out with some new *++* out chea, any genre

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Check out Jon Connor bruh
I've seen that thread in music about him, guess I need to peep him out, thanks.

Nice avy btw
pimp.gif

MMG wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Didnt even know this came out , MMG is appreciated, especially in the summer
pimp.gif

Don Cannon needs to stop slapping his name on random mixtapes. No one likes hearing him scream cannon before every song.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My dog is terrified of fireworks. He has been freaking out every time he hears them.
Crazy, Some of my co-workers were having a discussion about this today. One gives their dog plugs so it doesnt spaz out

Another co-worker said their dog was so scared, they couldnt find him until days later, they found him hidden off...he died of a heart attack
frown.gif

Saw the aftermath of a hit and run. Felt bad cuz they left the scene. Wreckless drivers make me sick.

I'm not even mad at this heat. Hopefully it'll be the push the world needs to change how we treat the environment.

Two test monday and I just don't want to study.

I'm happy to be going home, but apartment hunting is about to be a !!+!!. I wish this job and Cali would call me tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom