the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm watching that Bride Kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan video whyhellothere posted.
This has got to be one of the most idiotic traditions that I've learned about.
monkey-behavior-ladder-banana-shower-beatings-tradition-status-quo-norms.jpg

Tradition in general is just monkey see monkey do. Just go over any list of traditions and finding the logic behind it is very difficult.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

This is honestly my favorite thread on NT right now and I cant believe im asking this question but...

On and off girl, we dated before and stopped for a bit. Started talking again and hung out last week, hooked up and talked for a few days after. Lately she just been ignoring all my text messages. I dont text everyday, I texted her maybe twice this past week (last we talked was last Saturday or Sunday) and still no response.

Leave it alone?

Women.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Yeah just dnt hit her up anymore .Imo wait a few WEEKS before you hit her up again . I'm not gnna sit here and give you the typical *dead* don't ever contact her again erase her from fb/number response most nters will give you because you're gnna do w.you want ..... That and I'm going thru a similar situation and haven't hit her up in a few weeks maybe ill talk to her in a few more weeks. Eh

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

This is honestly my favorite thread on NT right now and I cant believe im asking this question but...

On and off girl, we dated before and stopped for a bit. Started talking again and hung out last week, hooked up and talked for a few days after. Lately she just been ignoring all my text messages. I dont text everyday, I texted her maybe twice this past week (last we talked was last Saturday or Sunday) and still no response.

Leave it alone?

Women.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Yeah just dnt hit her up anymore . Make her hit YOU up. Imo wait a few WEEKS before you hit her up again . I'm not gnna sit here and give you the typical *dead* don't ever contact her again erase her from fb/number response most nters will give you because you're gnna do w.you want ..... That and I'm going thru a similar situation and haven't hit her up in a few weeks maybe ill talk to her in a few more weeks. Eh

^^^ what he said.
10 Piece are you black or white? I ask because I never know what white people mean by "we hooked up" 
laugh.gif
. Does it mean sex or made out? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm watching that Bride Kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan video whyhellothere posted.
This has got to be one of the most idiotic traditions that I've learned about.
Tradition in general is just monkey see monkey do. Just go over any list of traditions and finding the logic behind it is very difficult.
I see what you mean, but those women can't be serious about trying to obtain happiness in those circumstances.

- Ordered Pizza from Papa Johns online, enters code from NT thread
- Drives to pickup order, tells girl at the counter here to pickup online order
- she looks confused
- Just realized I'm standing in a Papa Murphy's

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Leave it alone?

Women.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
It is what it is, just do you and enjoy if y'all moment ever comes back around.
It's Summer my dude. Don't catch feelings.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

- she looks confused

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
tumblr_lis9iaTsYC1qd3pl9.gif

Just bought a couple things off playstore and Apex Launcher was one of them..

I Like it a lot. More so because I can use Miui icons in it.. and its one of the few for ICS

I know the "cool" thing is to have a super super simplistic looking phone but I like to have a lot of my favorite app shortcuts on homescreens

so it kinda looks like my og homescreen launcher (HTC sense)But w/e lol

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Me and my girlfriend of 3.5 years just broke up and we are keeping it a secret from pretty much everybody. I think she's only told her mom and her best friend. I have told literally no one. Our facebook pages still say we are together
frown.gif

I'm confused and don't know if she wants to get back together or not, we talk and are really nice to each other still.
Wow...this is crazy cause that's pretty much what me and my ex-gf are going right now. It's been 4 and a half months and I've only told 3 of my friends, and she's
only told her mom. I think the only thing that makes that a pinch easy is we're in 2 different states. Every time my parents ask me about her, I just give vague and

very little detailed answers.

On a lighter note, "No actually I'm Mr. MMG"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

So the other day i was sitting in my office at my new job, when an older white lady came in:

so procedes to go to say to me:

"oh hi, you must be Mr Lopez!" (Im Hispanic btw)

i hit her with the

24ebame.gif

"no actually im Mr MMG"

so goes "OH"

ive never seen someone moonwalk so fast out an office so quick, she put Michael to shame

my coworker turns around in her chair and hits me with the

kb8tib.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

incase you missed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

- she looks confused

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

cant wait for spain VS italy tomm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
gonna get chocolate wasted

still havent asked this girl out from my PT office
30t6p3b.gif

i wanna beat the breaks off this girl from my job, but shes from my job and she got a man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

- she looks confused

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.
Just saw season 1 of Game of Thrones.......................
pimp.gif

Thanks guys. I can wait. 
laugh.gif

And to homie that asked, im Asian. Hooked up can mean anything from makeout to sex. I mean when people hear hookup they usually just think makeout, at the very least. If they wanan know if hookup means smash, well usually a follow up question is "Did you smash?"
laugh.gif

At the crib bored, daughter crashed out on me, i thought kids stayed up all night, she sleep like she got a job or something.

But yo...can on eof you smart cats help me w/ this, why does some of my songs on my ipod sort the correct way, and some don't? i know most don't care but i'm OCD 'bout this type of %+%%.

15rlgsz.jpg
huj688.jpg

any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom