the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

For those of you who have ever moved into a big city. Would you recommend finding an apartment or a job first? Financially I think I have enough saved to last me about two months.

i wish in 2013 we had more efficient office supplies/organization methods.
Like why am i still printing out presentations....oh slide is wrong....take out the staple...re-staple it....oh print the reports hole punch them into a 3 ring binder....oh the binder is full...hard to flip open and page through...sorry about that....

I don't know what i want (yes i understand so much is digital now). But can't like my printer do more....idk like print and bind for me or have a system that prints and puts into a folder system under the printer....so i don't have to print out things....hole punch them...and put them in binders.....

yes stupid rant....on me being lazy....just the sheer inefficiency of all of this is annoying me right now.

Real connections never really die. Just thinking back on the same weekend I had a mini meltdown out of nowhere thinking of her is the same weekend she called to check on me. Eerie.

For those of you who have ever moved into a big city. Would you recommend finding an apartment or a job first? Financially I think I have enough saved to last me about two months.

First da big city.... 2nd comes da Jesus peice.... then and only then will you be ready for a Job

Last edited:
good morning TAN,

miss waking up this early and going to work 
frown.gif

got a new baby niece on the way today, pretty happy for that 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
yo tanners if were gonna change the draft date you guys gotta go to the league under Referenda & vote so the date change goes thru

Have the money for a place to live ready, land a job before you move. If you can nab one that pays relocation even better. Sometimes not having a local address works against you though.

why does there have to be free doughnuts in the break room.....and only 1 boston creme in the batch left.....might just have to

Back
Top Bottom