the thread about nothing...

523624_10150931153947304_1205747938_n.jpg

#$@$ fake youtube links.

Just trying to watch the Nicki Minaj and Good Music performances
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tonton32

tumblr_m6hwer28AN1r8ln74o1_500.jpg
Wow. Probably the realest statement I've ever read. Sad part is it still rings true today. People running around thinking that throwing "my opinion" in front of any statement makes it a legit and respectable thought even if its nothing but ignorant nonsense. Thanks for posting this, seriously.

I used to think about how much life means to me, why am I still here & do I deserve to stay?
what does it really mean to "live"? I used to do white girl a lot which made me feel really depressed & suicidal.

To everyone that browses 'thread about nothing' frequently, what does it mean to you?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

http://boardreader.com/th...szrduX24qgr0uwk4koy.html

[h2]Top contributing authors:[/h2]
Name

ErickM713

rice boy 45

MMG

cap1229

6 rings MJ

shoefreakbaby

WitnessMyCalm21

jbpkickz

odog24

Young Handsome

I wanna thank all rayray for creating this platform for me to showcase my greatness. I wanna thank Lil B, MY NT fambs, I wanna God, but I wanna also thank Jesus too...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait wut.

I wish they would make movies like paid in full or scarface now, everything in the theaters is uninspiring to me , or about madea

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Newsroom is really good. HBO >>> *

How was the second episode? I watched Weeds last night so I'll have to check hboGO when I get home
Pretty Good. Just finished watching. Man... 

EDIT: Am I the only one that hates Don? He's just a big douchehbag

How was the second episode? I watched Weeds last night so I'll have to check hboGO when I get home

Nah bro, I hated him the entire first episode, dude was a major d-bag, and so smug...hated him way more than Will McAvoy

Currently trying to bulk up. SMH, the amount of meat (pause), pasta, rice, and protein shakes that I consume giving me major gas. But I do enjoy farting while in bed and submerging myself in the sheets and thus creating a fantastic dutch oven.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

I wish they would make movies like paid in full or scarface now, everything in the theaters is uninspiring to me , or about madea

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the madea line...

So true tho 
tired.gif

Nah bro, I hated him the entire first episode, dude was a major d-bag, and so smug...hated him way more than Will McAvoy

I like Will tho. *$+%##!% like other *$+%##!% I guess. I hated Dan the second he was shown. I was so happy when Charlie told him to @!!% before I beat the +%#* out of you... SON IS 70+ and he said that!

I got real wasted bout a week ago, woke up naked in my bed with zero memory of what happened....yesterday i was doing laundry and I COULD NOT FIND THE CLOTHES I WORE THE NIGHT I GOT WASTED.

Back
Top Bottom