the thread about nothing...

Me too. Well usually riding the horrible skateboards they sell around at night. It was weird seeing 7-8 year olds unsupervised at 1230am playing with frisbees
the skateboards there are garbage. i remember my first skateboard was from walmart and the grip tape completely came off after a couple months

Me too. Well usually riding the horrible skateboards they sell around at night. It was weird seeing 7-8 year olds unsupervised at 1230am playing with frisbees
the skateboards there are garbage. i remember my first skateboard was from walmart and the grip tape completely came off after a couple months
I always ride those kryptonics plastic boards around 
laugh.gif

I always ride those kryptonics plastic boards around 
laugh.gif
i used to have one of those until i grabbed a big *** rock and dropped it on the board, it split it in half and i throw the 2 pieces into my neighbor's backyard 
laugh.gif
. I used to do dumb stuff when i was younger.

I always ride those kryptonics plastic boards around :lol:

:lol:

Got my first from Walmart too. My first road rash trying to ride downhill :smokin

what is this?

ibpDxQlqAyooWQ.gif

y u do dis

Back
Top Bottom