the thread about nothing...

I love oreos. They have this ice cream from baskin robbins that they only have in the summer time called chocolate oreo, my goodness that ice cream is great.

'bout to send my girl a jaguars fan gif forreal 
mean.gif

The Def Comedy Jam clip embodies every single parody of black stand up I have ever seen.

The crowd overreacting, Martin dancing after a joke. I swear Dave Chappelle did that some point dance in Nutty Professor.

The Def Comedy Jam clip embodies every single parody of black stand up I have ever seen.

The crowd overreacting, Martin dancing after a joke. I swear Dave Chappelle did that some point dance in Nutty Professor.
That clip also shows how old Ice T is. Now I'm thinking about how the Boondocks parodied the situation with he and Soulja Boy 

roll.gif

My moms 3 episodes back on suits and decides to put it on as the opening game comes on, smh off too my homies I go.
Not as bad as ur rommmates coming into the living room and arguging about how ****** new jersey is and they both don't even like sports ... :-/

Is that a problem? Why should I care how white people parody blacks, when they tend to think 

we're stupid no matter how we act?

Back
Top Bottom