the thread about nothing...

If selling your soul to the devil means having it easier in this life I might be down.
Too Real. 

9-5 is horrible. All my assignments are done by noon....Gonna make a play at the secretary with a fatty... Pics on a better day cause right now she wearing one of them church *** down to the ankle skirts. 
sick.gif

They talked about this on the radio today. Like tack it onto memorial day? Do the terrorist win if we all morn every 9/11?

I have no real opinion honestly. But i guess i don't see the need to have a day off to remember something so horrific. Whether or not it is a holiday will not change the meaning of the day

They talked about this on the radio today. Like tack it onto memorial day? Do the terrorist win if we all morn every 9/11?

I have no real opinion honestly. But i guess i don't see the need to have a day off to remember something so horrific. Whether or not it is a holiday will not change the meaning of the day
if they make it a holiday capitalism pauses for a day, and the terrorists wanted to stop capitalism.

Last edited:
but you'd love it if she was, wouldn't you?
no, don't get me involved with your nastiness.

Sup TAN.
my nasty *** neighbors gave me bedbugs :x
it was like 6 or 7 of them crammed in a tiny apartment.
the got kicked out and now I can't go home til 5 after they fumigate.
Need to spend money on a new bed now :x

but you'd love it if she was, wouldn't you?
no, don't get me involved with your nastiness.

Sup TAN.
my nasty *** neighbors gave me bedbugs :x
it was like 6 or 7 of them crammed in a tiny apartment.
the got kicked out and now I can't go home til 5 after they fumigate.
Need to spend money on a new bed now :x

Says the person with bedbugs.
Lulz.
jk.
Would light those nasty ******g neighbors on ******g fire if they pulled that ********. 85% srs

Says the person with bedbugs.
Lulz.
jk.
Would light those nasty ******g neighbors on ******g fire if they pulled that ********. 85% srs
:lol:
I got attacked on my arm Thursday night and complained, the apartment maintenance guy went to the neighbors house first and found a breeding ground :x

Back
Top Bottom