the thread about nothing...

Just a thought...can't this NT and its members sue sneakertalk for using our intellectual property without consent?
Also...they edited Meth's sig while keeping his post on rules

The Niketalk link leads to this sight.....smh

Smh...

i heard sneakertalk was holdin our smileys hostage

Is that why they don't work anymore? :nerd:

RayJ ‏@RayJ
Lol RT @KimKardashian: Keep your life in a positive perspective. We are not defined by our pasts.

LMAOOOOOO ...

:wow: :lol:

WHERE ARE THE SMILEYS

lmaoooo what is going on here?! Meth, please explain.

why are the people who took over the old domain so hostile with NT?

Not so much "need" but I haven't spoiled myself in a while.
Only got one tv in my apartment, none in the bedroom...and I just gave my hp touchpad to my nephew so my phone is the only access I got to the interwebz

Made a new account when I didn't have to haha its all good. Sneaker talk had me worried for a second till I found the link to the new site :pimp:

One of the most annoying things on Facebook is when people (mostly females)

Post or Share pictures of Drake with **** written on it that he never said... Its like this relationship inspirational type ****.. and its almost always the same type of msg...

Like why? and its literally Drake or Lil Wayne single time.... **** is annoying

if someone knows when box #2 is going out, can you PM me?

hell, if you are a regular poster on here, PM me anyway, I have yet to get one and it feels badman...

Is there a tips and tricks thread for this new site?

How do you post spoilers?

How do you post html codes from resized youtube videos?

What other things can we do on this site?

Just posting to see if my avy works.

Edit• damn! That was my favorite avy and i dont even have it in my laptop anymore!

Last edited:
I just notice that I've yet went to any other forum except for general..since niketalk went to a new and improved site..

yesterday shall be known in infamy as Red Wednesday... I still need time to recollect some thoughts... still in shock right now

Here's my basic understanding of what went down: The generation that birthed the Baby Boomers suffered like hell. Depression, World War II; they shouldered that ****. So when the US was growing more successful following WWII, they didn't want their children to suffer. And their kids loved this. They lived in relative safety, had a clear boogeyman to fear in the USSR and ideology to love in the US of A. They got opportunities, whether to get jobs straight out of high school, or go to college, or travel the world, or whatever. Not everyone got this, of course, since we still did have poor souls shipped out to Vietnam. But white suburbanites? **** was pretty damn cash. They got awesome music, got to experiment with drugs, and then got jobs alongside their hardworking, nose-to-the-grindstone parents of the "Greatest Generation". And as those parents retired and died, we were left with a overwhelming number of coddled, spoiled children running the show. And the problem with that is that they haven't grown up. They didn't understand the hardships that drove their parents decisions. So they made decisions that didn't aim to avoid those hardships, which has saddled us with debt, terrible regulations of tons of industries, and a number of unwanted and unwinnable wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Drugs), which has led to Gen Xers and Millenials getting the short end of the stick, and being generally bitter about it. Even a cursory glance at what we call the generations even gives some insight into the Boomers' thoughts toward their children compared to their parents. "Greatest Generation" vs. "Generation X". Past vs. future, and the future gets humped
the whole thread on reddit is such an eye-opener...
it grinds my gears when the moms say, "I payed for my own car, college, and house from just working a summer job. Why can't you do it too?"

uh.... tuition isn't 400$ anymore

Can a avy maker with some free time make me an avy please? If at all possible, like if it'll fit with the avy size requirement and such, I'd like it to be from 1:04-1:09

And maybe slap "GuttaGetsBusy" on there somewhere, or however you think my name would look aesthetically pleasing.

Appreciate it in advance.

Spoiler test... lol
test test(es)
Oh, and is that first post on the 1000th page for this thread still gets a prize?!?!

Clicked preview, spoilers work!!!!
all you have to do is....
[spo*iler](type whatever you want...)[/spo*iler]
just remove the *s and keep the brackets!
Win!

Back
Top Bottom