the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
Morning tan....life has been non stop this past week or so and doesn't look to be letting up. I got back from Pasadena which was insanely nice i really want to apply at JPL and move out there if i could keep my same position but that will be a later date thing. I was out partying friday and saturday night a little bit too much to drink...female problems as usual (chick who was a friend slept in my bed after i told her i was interested in her friend and she was cool with it....apparently that didn't mean that she still couldn't plot and scheme to mess it up for me). I will check in with the TAN fam in the mornings when i can but prob won't be too active on NT since i am now a "financial lead".

My bad bro. RIP n my condolences. My homie killed himself last month. All we can do is remember them, stay positive, n hope to live a long fulfilling life they would be proud of.

Keep your head up man. Pops always told me adversity builds character. Hope you feel better. 
nthat.gif

You too @Jking0821  These women can be malevolent. Keep your eyes open. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wow. Come home to turn on the news and find out that my neighbors died ina car accident. Smh. All over the news for Palmdale CA. Rip.
another reason why you have to live everyday to the fullest, and if you have animosity with family or friends fix that isssh, because look how quickly you can be gone.. 

@Methodical Management

NT mobile is not uploading pics from my phone on 2 different browsers(chrome and safari). It let's you pick the pic, but when you press upload, it does it's little sing and dance, then takes you back to an empty dialog box.

No deadlines due this week maybe I can actually buckle down and write some fiction :smh:

I should hit up the gym today as well but who knows.

No deadlines due this week maybe I can actually buckle down and write some fiction :smh:

I should hit up the gym today as well but who knows.

That gym feel would be :smokin

3 days off with nothing to do is kinda boring. It sucks because most of my friends are working and not really near me to hang out and go shopping for those last minute gifts I want to get. :\

Currently craving hot chocolate :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom