started from an 8ball
:lol: .

@Rare
  he made it up. He just started one day and never stopped
Lmao he reminds me of WHT. R.I.P to his soul :frown:

Beh, why does Bilbo insist you sell drugs? Where did this start from? Lmao

You asking a lot of questions b?

Is it wrong to say I want to become a cop in this situation? :lol:

I'm watching the Maury show..this chick said her husband comes in with white stains on his pants...this fool said its parmesan cheese lmao

My arbitration is for my car accident from damn near 2 years ago :stoneface:
Why did they wait so long? :nerd: Mine was within a month of the accident. On a side note, we stopped going to the chiropractor after 4 months and him saying we still had problems in our backs. :smh: Just a little pain here and there, last school year I stretched wrong in class, and pinched my nerve. :x

Why did they wait so long? :nerd: Mine was within a month of the accident. On a side note, we stopped going to the chiropractor after 4 months and him saying we still had problems in our backs. :smh: Just a little pain here and there, last school year I stretched wrong in class, and pinched my nerve. :x

Idk in all honesty, in going against a business and it's in jersey, plus I had surgery and several injections in my back.

How much did you get? :nerd:

How long after court did you get it? :nerd:
Damn you had a lot done so you should be getting a lot more than what I got. I got into a car accident with whiplash and back problems (for life sadly), in all we got the check in May of $4,000. They deducted 6,000 from lawyer fees, chiropractor, court. We had the 10/20k thing on the insurance policy. My "uncle" (family friend really) got 5 million from a truck company and the NYPD with retirement package from an accident that left him with surgery and back problems. Is it a big business?

Back
Top Bottom