the thread about nothing...

NT always putting me on to these "actresses"  and social media broads. Where do you find these chicks? 
laugh.gif

My dad woke up and said, what the hell are you guys doing up? Its three o clock in the morning, give me your damn computer and the ps3. :smh: Its 12:22 am :x He forgot about the phone. :evil:

Last edited:
He's a trip, but I love my pops. Been with me for 13 years, although it's time for me to move out. I'm way to young to not be enjoying nights. :lol:

My dad woke up and said, what the hell are you guys doing up? Its three o clock in the morning, give me your damn computer and the ps3.
mean.gif
Its 12:22 am
sick.gif
He forgot about the phone.
devil.gif
i'm lucky that my parents don't care about me and i can go to sleep whenever i want

My dad woke up and said, what the hell are you guys doing up? Its three o clock in the morning, give me your damn computer and the ps3. :smh: Its 12:22 am :x He forgot about the phone. :evil:

how old are you?
Im 17...

i'm lucky that my parents don't care about me and i can go to sleep whenever i want
My is fine with it, its my dad, plus the fact that there's a 6 and 8 year old who constantly jump around...

Back
Top Bottom