the thread about nothing...

Going to NK seems kinda exhilarating. As a writer I need to do something like that. Visit the Middle East or a rainforest or something.

Food of the Gods is a cool book. Props Sleazy for putting me on.

[COLOR=#red]What do you write about, has anything been published?[/COLOR]
I cover the Nets for Bleacher Report, but I'm more into fiction. Haven't published anything but I currently have something early in development and getting it published is a goal for 2014.

Wife made some chili for dinner which was supposed to be last night's dinner during the Packer game. I was stoked for it then, but now am a bit concerned leading up to NYE tomorrow. Plan on getting some exercise and trying to play it smooth and mellow throughout the night so as to not be a wreck Wednesday. Don't need any GI issues tomorrow. But damb I love the chili! :smh:

That Aaron Rodgers thread got closed with the swiftness 
laugh.gif
My group text talked about that article it all morning long
laugh.gif

Had us all browsing on that ayo site and ****
roll.gif
It didn't get closed that fast, it was started yesterday. In all honesty, I hope it's true and he does come out. Sports needs a major start to come out to make it easier, but I highly doubt that would happen. 
mean.gif

Got a free iPhone 5S from Verizon because they updated the 4G in my area and I'm a "heavy data user". Wasn't eligible for an upgrade until September. Only had to pay the taxes :smokin .

Now I can sell my iPhone 5 to help recover from the Christmas money I spent :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom