the thread about nothing...

had no plans tonight but now I do. going to my tia's house for the night. when my cousins and I get together

tumblr_m28plyqnyi1rqzp63o2_500.gif

haven't chilled or seen them in about a year+

I'm excited 

dancing_potato_gif_by_artist119-d634szy.gif

:lol:

Need to delete my ex from FB...don't even log on desktop version because I haven't done so yet. Don't wanna see some shh I ain't ready for.

Probably get my friend to do it...:smh:
Just do it yourself, don't let that bother you. If you see something, so what? Just keep it pushing fam.

Avy info? :nerd:

Last edited:
I just saw my ex on facebook, I didn't know she unfriended me
roll.gif
But what she's to herself from her hair, to the insane amounts of make up.
sick.gif
mean.gif
I'm glad I ended that stuff two years ago. She was my longest relationship (a month, I even forgot our one month ani
laugh.gif
)
only a month
roll.gif
. my longest was like 2 months 
laugh.gif

i don't know what i'm going to do tonight but now i'm gonna go play sonic on da xbox 
nthat.gif

rare rare Yea, you got a point. She's the one that lost out...I just gotta remind myself of that from time to time.

Oh, and avi = Patty Effin Mayo

I just saw my ex on facebook, I didn't know she unfriended me :rofl: But what she's to herself from her hair, to the insane amounts of make up. :x :smh: I'm glad I ended that stuff two years ago. She was my longest relationship (a month, I even forgot our one month ani :lol: )
only a month:rofl: . my longest was like 2 months :lol:

i don't know what i'm going to do tonight but now i'm gonna go play sonic on da xbox :nthat:
I don't understand how dudes go 4-7 months then to break up. Like my dude, do you not realize how many yamb opportunities you lost dating this broad when in the end it didn't even work out? Waste of damn time, we're to young for this relationship stuff. I told this girl earlier, if I have ANY doubts when thinking about pursuing a relationship, then I won't even try to take it to that point. I'll get in, get what I want, and keep it moving. I did it to my own best friend :lol: She now understands whenever I tell her im talking to someone, what that means. That goes to show, some yambs understand the male conscious. Well in this case, mine at least lol

rare rare Yea, you got a point. She's the one that lost out...I just gotta remind myself of that from time to time.

Oh, and avi = Patty Effin Mayo
That's exactly how you gotta think, don't stress over a girl. Life's got way to many positive things to stress over one girl, when the world provides plenty. & good looks.

i'm trying my hardest to not going out tonight.. i've been going out every new years eve for years now, so i'm gonna try and stay in this year

i'm trying my hardest to not going out tonight.. i've been going out every new years eve for years now, so i'm gonna try and stay in this year

I'm the very opposite...I need to get out...tired of watching the ball drop and eating those damn grapes for good luck :lol: :smh:

Why?? just because?

I'm the opposite. I always find a reason to not go, but always make sure im there on New Years, Halloween, and birthdays

I went out on New Years once. NEVER. AGAIN.

The club was **** to booty packed. About 80% couples. Me and a group of about 20 people watched a couple have sex under the stairs. Mostly, because we couldn't move. :x

Im all about a house party, doe.

Last edited:
why do people feel the need to use hundreds of hashtags in their photos. you spend hours typing out all the hashtags to get 1 or 2 extra likes 
mean.gif

Why?? just because?

I'm the opposite. I always find a reason to not go, but always make sure im there on New Years, Halloween, and birthdays
i know i'll most likely end up going out, but i just wanted to sit this  year out and maybe just kick it with my folks..

Last edited:
why do people feel the need to use hundreds of hashtags in their photos. you spend hours typing out all the hashtags to get 1 or 2 extra likes :smh:

I do it to be funny. When I do, do it.

#umadbro #justmakethemup #justtopissoffmarco

Back
Top Bottom