the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Even when I'm not with her I always have to stop my cousin from crying her eyes out when she's drunk, she wouldn't stop texting me last night being emo then I knocked out on her and woke up to a text saying "lol, I can't feel my face" :x :lol:

Even when I'm not with her I always have to stop my cousin from crying her eyes out when she's drunk, she wouldn't stop texting me last night being emo then I knocked out on her and woke up to a text saying "lol, I can't feel my face" :x :lol:

4fac482b7544d3b0c36f682a831146c3.gif

Last edited:

she kind of need help though :\

maybe i can provide upon pic received

:evil:

Even when I'm not with her I always have to stop my cousin from crying her eyes out when she's drunk, she wouldn't stop texting me last night being emo then I knocked out on her and woke up to a text saying "lol, I can't feel my face"
sick.gif
laugh.gif
When you get so drunk you cant feel your face >>>>>>>>>>>>
my friend got pulled last night. Suspended license, no lights on, plates registered to a different car, and marijuana possession.

She got one ticket. And is free. Being a white girl seems so easy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOLWAT. Cheat code to life

Never been to Cracker Barrel is it that good?

Last edited:
Damn, yeah the one in my town has been here since 08, but prior to that the closest one was about 30 mins away. 

Back
Top Bottom