the thread about nothing...

Nah b

Last edited:
I think about too many chicks...I know they ain't thinking about me...cause some were a smash and dash

My legs r dead

Bruh you need some liniment oil to relax
What's that?

Liniment (or embrocation), from the Latin linere, to anoint, is a medicated topical preparation for application to the skin. Sometimes called balms, liniments are of a similar or lesser viscosity than lotions and are rubbed in to create friction, unlike lotions, ointments or cream)s .[1][2]

Liniments are typically sold to relieve pain and stiffness, such as from sore muscles or arthritis. These are typically formulated from alcohol, acetone, or similar quickly evaporating solvents and contain counterirritant aromatic chemical compounds such as methyl salicilate, benzoin resin, or capsaicin.

My legs r dead

Bruh you need some liniment oil to relax
What's that?

Liniment (or embrocation), from the Latin linere, to anoint, is a medicated topical preparation for application to the skin. Sometimes called balms, liniments are of a similar or lesser viscosity than lotions and are rubbed in to create friction, unlike lotions, ointments or cream)s .[1][2]

Liniments are typically sold to relieve pain and stiffness, such as from sore muscles or arthritis. These are typically formulated from alcohol, acetone, or similar quickly evaporating solvents and contain counterirritant aromatic chemical compounds such as methyl salicilate, benzoin resin, or capsaicin.
Thanks Finna ask this girl if she wants to loshun up my legs if not then Riceboi will have to do

that girly stuff from cosmo is pure ********. i don't believe in them myself. 
laugh.gif

however.... i do believe that you don't really get over an ex until you find someone new. 
tired.gif

please, don't reopen that wound. be alpha.
want to be my gf real quick? 

shipping a package down the coast is easier than to another country.

Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter

ooooooooooh ****

Clarence Carter

*DEAD*

the illuminati is after my boy Dcigs. they trying to get rid of him 
nerd.gif
mean.gif
 I remembered back years ago when he started to make vlogs as a daily thing, I have to catch up on how he's going, his life story gave me the chills

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom