I really do miss Korea.
I don't.
tired.gif
i miss you

Damm
ohwell.gif

What you do?
Fraud analyst for chase.

The anxiety just comes from dealing with customers, never in my working life have I had to kiss *** before, but here I have to sit there and be belittled by people who think they're better than me and I can't say anything back but "No sir", "Yes sir", "I apologize".

**** ain't me, but I got 5 months before I can even apply for an internship in the department I want to work in.

I could've stayed at Sears, made the same amount without the shift differential and had a full time job just shooting the **** with my co-workers.

Here, everyone is stuck up, they've worked together for so long and it doesn't help that I'm younger than all them, they're all 25+ so they just ignore me, so 90% of my day is just me sitting there, doing my job, not talking to anyone, just sitting there, I tried talking to some of them, but once I got there the lady who sat next to me started moving to a different desk every day, and the dude that sits behind me ignored me when I tried talking to him.

I'm seriously considering quitting, but I've only been there a month and half now.
This is every call center related job on the planet. They all shape out to be this way, you will soon to let it all roll off your back. Trust me.

Hangin' with the Homeboys  @beh235
When I was a kid, I would aspire to have such a Friday night like they did. I have achieved such a goal 
laugh.gif

So sexy.....
Also, don't bank with Chase, just working there these past couple weeks made me realize how bad our system is, it'll randomly close out cards, the outsourced workers in India will block a card and not notify the customer that the card was blocked. crazy denials left and right, like you could go to that store every week for 2 years and our system would randomly determine one transaction is sketchy and deny the transaction.

Go with a small bank, def a credit union or local banks, I'm about to close my checking account with Chase and just keep the savings and go back to my old bank.
Thanks for the tip

Going out for my birthday tonight (its on monday) and its just me and a few homies ( like 8 ) and none of the guys are bringing their women so we can all not deal with them, one of buddys isnt alowed to come if he doesnt bring his girlfriend, and i have the reservations done and the table is full and now everyone wants to bring their girls. a little frustrating.
What part of the game is that? Young "love"...
mean.gif

what happened to Nomad?
Nobody's asking that question but you 
laugh.gif

Filed taxes today
happy.gif
I know you can't wait until next year, that smile will be bigger 
laugh.gif

Basedgod's spirit left his body after that.

laugh.gif
Master P on Moesha right now.

mean.gif
@ me watching BET right now.
BET is the devil
laugh.gif

Got a notice from the apartments that my truck is getting towed Tuesday.
brb, taking a chit in the front office.

I NEED EVERYBODY TO CALM THE **** DOWN. I HAVE A PROBLEM. IM BALLING OUT OF CONTROL AND DONT HAVE ANY COOL PEOPLE TO BALL OUT OF CONTROL WITH. MY QUESTION IS, DOES ANYONE FEEL 'AWKWARD' WHEN EATING ALONE AT THE MOVIES? I JUST CRY SOMETIMES YOU KNOW.

I NEED EVERYBODY TO CALM THE **** DOWN. I HAVE A PROBLEM. IM BALLING OUT OF CONTROL AND DONT HAVE ANY COOL PEOPLE TO BALL OUT OF CONTROL WITH. MY QUESTION IS, DOES ANYONE FEEL 'AWKWARD' WHEN EATING ALONE AT THE MOVIES? I JUST CRY SOMETIMES YOU KNOW.

looks like a Kanye tweet :lol: :lol:

treat yourself to dinner and some fine smokables. no more tears.

How about you stop yelling first. You sound like another NT'er typing like that 
laugh.gif

wait, whut? Backstory? 
nerd.gif
My truck has been broken down since September and been sitting in the carport.
ahhh ok. Now I remember you mentioning that
My wife doesn't think it's very grow up of me to walk outside to the car in batman pajama bottoms
Nothing wrong with that. But this is coming from a man that currently is wearing New York Mets pajama pants and also owns Spongebob pants.

@Rare   I'm not the new Franc. That style isn't really exclusive to anyone, I just used the function because I like to catch up. BUT, if you want to credit anyone with doing it first, it was @Antidope  . He started it, I'm guessing he got low key annoyed at it and stopped doing it himself 
laugh.gif

beh235 beh235 Oh lol I don't know why he would get annoyed though, in the days I was just lurking and to busy to post it's a great way to catch up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom