the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Worked a convention all last week and met this girl. Creeped on FB and found out she's 28 (I'm 20 btw)
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with a bf (hes a lame).

She just shot me a message too. Hopefully my dream of finding a sugar mama comes true

Shes sees you as a little brother. Stop it. Any 28 year old that dates down like that either got some problems or is trying to get kept by that 20 year old who has money. I only know of one dude that was able to pull that off and it was one of best guy friend who was a former drug dealer with the gift of gab who had multiple women.
I'm pimpin mane. Will post results 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

I want to 'in rant about this annoying chick on youtube who keeps showing up on the front page with senseless crap she keeps posting. She has a reply to every damn video and talks about nothing.
Posting a video as a sample, but will take down later so that she doesn't get views. I hope liu kang gives her a flying jump kick to the face.

She's guappin on that Youtube money.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Ice coffee gives me stomach aches but I still drink it a few times a week.

I want to hit up my job for a raise but we're in a "transition" period so the timing may be off
30t6p3b.gif

We're moving from DTLA (
pimp.gif
) to Arcadia (
sick.gif
) in the summer.

That means no more happy hour
frown.gif
watchu movin to Arcadia for?  you chinese or taiwanese and have a high net worth?

what you give up in happy hour bar choices you gain in DIN TAI FUNG.  I happened to be out in that part of town last week (my in laws live in Arcadia) and so I was looking forward to some soup dumplings.  Get to the restaurant and there is a 2 hour wait at friggin 230pm on a Sunday.  If I had the time in my schedule, I woulda waited it out but alas... I had to seek out a different option.  sucks.

My job is moving to Arcadia... (Chinese owner with high net worth
laugh.gif
)

im startin to believe i cant get a chick pregnant & while thats cool for now, i dont know if i should be happy about it cause i know ima want a kid eventually

Originally Posted by eashawty

im startin to believe i cant get a chick pregnant & while thats cool for now, i dont know if i should be happy about it cause i know ima want a kid eventually

Get checked for sure. Don't assume.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Get checked for sure. Don't assume.

wat processes would i have to go through? i never get sick so im really not familiar wit doctors & ++*$ like that all

i dont know how to embed. can someone help me out with this?

didnt think this warranted a separate thread so thought id put it in this one. this is why liquid courage is a dangerous drug. when i saw this clip, i just heard the Big Show's walk-in music go off in my head.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

congrats. nice hoodie.
personally , i dont like websites with audio tracks playing automatically like that.

good thing the music player on yoursite was easy to spot.
Thank you, it feels great knowing you found something appealing on the site
pimp.gif
. I appreciate it!
ditto on the music thing. but I'm really tempted on buying the dead dreams Tee, good job man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i dont know how to embed. can someone help me out with this?

didnt think this warranted a separate thread so thought id put it in this one. this is why liquid courage is a dangerous drug. when i saw this clip, i just heard the Big Show's walk-in music go off in my head.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

1000000000x better than NSync

blasphemy! JC > Brian. Justin > Nick

You are right, but JC was the ONLY one.
Thats not nough to carry the whole group 
grin.gif

Justin doesnt sing better than nick.
eyes.gif

Plus BB are the best selling boy band
tongue.gif

They didnt sell a million in a week like nysnc.
tongue.gif
Justin will forever be better than nick.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

congrats. nice hoodie.
personally , i dont like websites with audio tracks playing automatically like that.

good thing the music player on yoursite was easy to spot.
ditto on the music thing. but I'm really tempted on buying the dead dreams Tee, good job man
pimp.gif
Thanks my man it means a lot and if you do decide to pull the trigger use the promo code joinedthemovement for free shipping
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Bout to go to Pubix to get some pie. Not sure what kind to get maybe cranberry
No man. Don't do it. It is too late for those sweets. Eat some fruit. Didn't you make a thread before about healthier snacks? Might have been Grim.

yall got me bringin out my inner white boy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

who remembers singin this to the girls in elementary school?

"you are the one and only, and I'm the lost and lonely" that line would probly still work now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom