the thread about nothing...

what did you do to her
laugh.gif
we just fell off, we friendzoned each other throughout the years, she kept going back to her bf who treated her like ****, I was always there when she was balling her eyes out and I told her I wouldn't be her friend anymore if she went back to him. I just told her to leave me alone when she did.

I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see.
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Seen the movie Perks of being a wallflower and it totally opened up my eyes. Now I'm in bed listening to

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here

Had another mental breakdown yesterday. It was my best friend's birthday so I was really looking forward to go have drinks but obviously my lungs decided nah son I'm not even gonna give you the energy to walk today. Didn't eat and felt like crying the whole day, which I did multiple times.

Couldn't get to sleep either. Took my Ambien 10mg as usual and ended up taking 2 more to finally fall asleep.

I'm now prescribed Tramadol again for my chronic pains as well as off-label antidepressive use because the opiate high makes me happier.

I really hope you get better Belgium Belgium

I just randomly seen a picture of eddie murphey with a leather turtle neck on and I am now realizing that the fashion now, is pretty much the same from some of the 80-90s.

saw my ex bff and she straight dogged me 
grin.gif

saw her little bro tap and say look it's Bryan, heard my name, I looked over and saw that she seen me but she looked away and kept walking, she even rolled her eyes.
dam you got the three inch reply....

Seen the movie Perks of being a wallflower and it totally opened up my eyes. Now I'm in bed listening to

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Pretty cool movie

Back
Top Bottom