the thread about nothing...

listen, linda, linda, listen to me...
laugh.gif

Lil dude funny. 
roll.gif

Yoga pants...thank god they are now a fashion trend...please don't ever leave
This.Man.Knows. I be looking hard when I see yoga pants, no matter the size of the mass. It's becoming a problem 
laugh.gif

I'll never forgive Sasha Grey for ******* up Vinnie Chase's career
Smh, Entourage went out weak
Agreed
It's 7am and I'm already extremely annoyed and ready to cut a *****.

Females
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I like this side of you 
laugh.gif

Decided to be fancy and buy some more expensive apples this time around while grocery shopping.

it was $16 for 3.5 pounds, the most I ever paid for some god damn fruit, but I'll be damned if they aren't the best damn apples I've ever had.

10/10, would overpay again

Those Jordan Futures are ugly. And are proof that Nike/Jordan have people by the ball sacks.

I needs a sammich with turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato, with mayo on honey wheat bread b.

I'm starvin' bruh.

Those Jordan Futures are ugly. And are proof that Nike/Jordan have people by the ball sacks.

I needs a sammich with turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato, with mayo on honey wheat bread b.

I'm starvin' bruh.

i sadly like the jordan future a lot...not gonna buy them due to not being widely available. But from a casual standpoint i really like them.

Turkey club :smokin :smokin :smokin

almost forgot this weekend was st. patricks day

I'm starvin' bruh.

i sadly like the jordan future a lot...not gonna buy them due to not being widely available. But from a casual standpoint i really like them.

Turkey club :smokin :smokin :smokin

almost forgot this weekend was st. patricks day

I just can't get with them man. Its just an XI sole on a woven mesh upper. Its like JB's Inneva Woven, only Inneva's look better. They're $200 and only releasing on the moon or something stupid. No reason why such a simple shoe should be so limited.

Sort of want the glow in the dark soles for a space jam sole swap though

My girl made me one last night :pimp: :pimp: I've been craving another one ever since. I don't even have any bread, turkey, or tomatoes to make one myself. Too lazy to go to the store right now :smh:

Last edited:
Morning Tan

My hair is silky today i don't know why
busy day at work can't believe its only Wednesday...wish it were Friday.

pics :nerd:

My new dermatologist looks like Sasha Grey but older.

pics :nerd:

Wizards tix at $5

I think I will be attending tonight

wish lakers had 5 dollar tickets |I

had a breakfast sandwich. about to get on this grind. have a good hump day everyone.

xoxo,

franc

Hi Frank :wow:

Decided to be fancy and buy some more expensive apples this time around while grocery shopping.

it was $16 for 3.5 pounds, the most I ever paid for some god damn fruit, but I'll be damned if they aren't the best damn apples I've ever had.

10/10, would overpay again

I would pay for some good quality fruit

One of my friends said he saw a mouse in my room last night. Not sure if he was telling the truth or not, I kept my bedroom door wide open and it's still open now while I'm at work.

laugh.gif
 Fitna deep clean my room when I get off work.

Back
Top Bottom