the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mr12n4xWjn1rzmw4mo1_500.gif

y u do dis :frown:

Just a bunch of casual wear.

Not enough suits, not enough "nice" clothes, shoes are an issue.
Yea I've been thinking about this too. I can't wear Levis and Nike gear all the time. Wanna look nice for the punanny carriers :tongue: I wonder if dressing in suits all the time will get me some punanny :tongue:

I have a ton of clothes but always wear the same two button ups 
mean.gif
sick.gif

In this case, it's more about principle and respect factor. The fact that the lease is almost up would give me more reason to go HAM. Then we as roommates could say our peace and go our separate ways. Some people need to be told to stop, if they aren't, they'r going to keep pushing that boundary to see how far they can take it. 

Exactly. I'm mostly chill and now I can't even go study in my own living room because chances are they ****** all over it less than 2 hours ago. What drama would I be starting Antidope? :stoneface: Wanting to chill around my house without worrying about some guy there is not "starting drama"

Stop being prudes, it be like that sometimes. You're watching tv then boom. That said it needs not be often, and costs need to be compensated for te couch.

And I'm gonna try to take a break from nt for like a week to a month.

Dania Ramirez must be a genuis.  We're both born the same year but she graduated college as I was graduating high school.

Back
Top Bottom