the thread about nothing...

Is there anyone here who has an Apple ID that was used to purcahse OSX Lion? I reset my mac to factory settings and it asked me for an apple ID to reinstall a fresh copy of Lion, which mine did not as I bought this used. I would just need it to get my computer back on then immediately upgrade to Mavericks and not touch anything else.

PLEASE RESPOND
stop talking about ti and help me :frown:

Nobody should be unhappy. Just because things aren't going the way you expected today doesn't mean you'll be miserable and sad forever. There's a reason the things that don't work out, don't work out—it's so you can be kept on your path and find that better something or someone that is guaranteed to propel your heart.

Don't be unhappy, be in love with the beauty around you and the way everything and everyone is interconnected. Life on this planet is all about balance, so when something goes sideways or downhill, let that karmic wave pass without harping or fighting it, and soon enough you'll experience those lovely highs.
did a random search and found this post....
nthat.gif

Tiny been with Tip since the trap.

There's more to love then looks people.
Understood. In addition to her face, the way she talks, her voice, and her ratchetness all bugs me 
laugh.gif
Come to think about she could of got child support for everyone of those kids
Yup. I don't even know how many kids Tip got, he on that Cromartie it seems.

Is there anyone here who has an Apple ID that was used to purcahse OSX Lion? I reset my mac to factory settings and it asked me for an apple ID to reinstall a fresh copy of Lion, which mine did not as I bought this used. I would just need it to get my computer back on then immediately upgrade to Mavericks and not touch anything else.

PLEASE RESPOND
stop talking about ti and help me
frown.gif
roll.gif

Her face looks like a broken in couch cushion, but she might got that fire ... she is extra thick..
Well damn 
laugh.gif

sorry anti, can't help you with that.

Nobody should be unhappy. Just because things aren't going the way you expected today doesn't mean you'll be miserable and sad forever. There's a reason the things that don't work out, don't work out—it's so you can be kept on your path and find that better something or someone that is guaranteed to propel your heart.

Don't be unhappy, be in love with the beauty around you and the way everything and everyone is interconnected. Life on this planet is all about balance, so when something goes sideways or downhill, let that karmic wave pass without harping or fighting it, and soon enough you'll experience those lovely highs.
did a random search and found this post....:nthat:

thanks for posting this.

:smokin

Let's change topics
tumblr_mr6jnezL5t1qe62ndo1_400.gif

:wow:

Last edited:
Watching Bizarre Foods in Jamaica and they have Chinese-Jamaicans over there :wow: this dude called them chimaicense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom