the thread about nothing...

HBD ox
penguin-gif.gif

Reactions: Ox.

^nah, it's cool. I have a privacy screen on my monitor at work. Unless someone is directly behind me they can't see, but you never know. I know people be seein' **** but probably don't say anything. It's never a bad time to look at a fine booty tho...
laugh.gif

If you seeing it become a problem, please get some help man. You never want to see people go down that road. I had a roommate beg me for my tylenol with codeine pills after I had knee surgery in 2000. They were 500 mg. I'm 5'11 and was about 245 at the time, my roommate was 5'6' - 5'7" ish and was about 140-150 lbs. I told him hell no I wasn't giving him my pills and threw them in the garbage when he wasn't around. 
Yeah man, but I only do it when I drink. I think my alcoholism is coming back. I'm usually able to control it n the last time I blacked out off just alcohol was New Year's, but whenever I take pills I black out after about an hour. One time I woke up in my car on some random street covered in piss 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 I always say I'll pace it, but never do. All I spend my money on is alcohol n it's why I'm always broke n have no gas. IDK tho, I've stopped before, so I know I can do it again. But I just like it n I just have to limit my drinking rather just stopping kuz the last time I quit cold turkey (Jan '12) I had crazy withdraws to where I was vomiting, shaking, insomnia, the works. But yeah, admitting is the first step n I thank TAN for being a place I can vent.
laugh.gif
yeah bruh, try to kick them pills. i fell asleep in front of my house with the car running from like 2-5 am off some xan bars. 2 of my boys stepped out of the club to get some air one night. never came back in. the rest of us figured they called it a night. next morning we calling and get no answer. go to their apt, no one there. found them in the car outside of the club at like 11. blacked out in the car and was there for nearly 12 hours. let that **** make it, bruh or at least slow down

Last edited:

^nah, it's cool. I have a privacy screen on my monitor at work. Unless someone is directly behind me they can't see, but you never know. I know people be seein' **** but probably don't say anything. It's never a bad time to look at a fine booty tho...
laugh.gif

If you seeing it become a problem, please get some help man. You never want to see people go down that road. I had a roommate beg me for my tylenol with codeine pills after I had knee surgery in 2000. They were 500 mg. I'm 5'11 and was about 245 at the time, my roommate was 5'6' - 5'7" ish and was about 140-150 lbs. I told him hell no I wasn't giving him my pills and threw them in the garbage when he wasn't around. 
Yeah man, but I only do it when I drink. I think my alcoholism is coming back. I'm usually able to control it n the last time I blacked out off just alcohol was New Year's, but whenever I take pills I black out after about an hour. One time I woke up in my car on some random street covered in piss 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 I always say I'll pace it, but never do. All I spend my money on is alcohol n it's why I'm always broke n have no gas. IDK tho, I've stopped before, so I know I can do it again. But I just like it n I just have to limit my drinking rather just stopping kuz the last time I quit cold turkey (Jan '12) I had crazy withdraws to where I was vomiting, shaking, insomnia, the works. But yeah, admitting is the first step n I thank TAN for being a place I can vent.
laugh.gif
yeah bruh, try to kick them pills. i feel asleep in front of my house with the car running from like 2-5 am off some xan bars. 2 of my boys stepped out of the club to get some air one night. never came back in. the rest of us figured they called it a night. next morning we calling and get no answer. go to their apt, no one there. found them in the car outside of the club at like 11. blacked out in the car and was there for nearly 12 hours. let that **** make it, bruh or at least slow down
Thanks b, I appreciate the advice. Yeah, I really do need to chill. I picked it up as a crutch for having to stop smoking for a drug test that I don't the date of. **** started with Norcos, but now it's Xanies. I'll try to tone it down tho. 
smokin.gif

Hey @oxpenguin  **** yo bday bruh!

JK 
tongue.gif

we should keep a list of everything anti hates.

next one who picks him in BAN sends him eveything he hates.

Guy at work: "whats that black screen that is usually up on your screen"
Me: "The internet"
Guy at work "ohhhhh ok....."
Me " :stoneface: "

Back
Top Bottom