the thread about nothing...

dzhm9v2kbtq89pcuqgvt.gif

"How much money does she stand to make from cooberating the story? I tell you what, you give me that kinda money and R. Kelly can fart in my dinner tonight...spray fart"  
roll.gif

chappelle show is just to funny 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So there was this teacher that asked some of his students if they have tried to eat p****, and what age were they were when they ate it. He said it was for research purposes.

People these days. 
mean.gif
 smh

Morning tan

Car is in the shop....my battery light came on yesterday and the alternator started sounding like a diesel engine. I hope its a baring replacement or something simple....if they have to replace the alterantor im lookng at $400-$500

Anti you my dude, and no disrespect, but it makes sense why you like 5'7.

You don't eat anything B.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That may be true, my little brother is a savage and will eat anything and hes at my shoulder already.

My manager just banned cell phones on the desk, looks like I'm back to 100% displeasure with this place. Phone was the only thing keeping me sane.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Cause Felicia do things Halle refuse to do
Yup, this is the realest meme ever! Had to share with TANFam 
laugh.gif
A former roommate's dad made a comment when we were moving out at the end of the year in college. He said it's better to find the not so attractive chicks. They're willing to do more. I didn't understand what he meant at the time. I was 18. I now understand that comment. I didn't take it literally, I had to find a happy medium, but you get the point. Some dudes still don't understand this premise. It was also disrespectful to dude's mom too when you think about it 
laugh.gif

Claire Huxtable
devil.gif
This man knows

"How much money does she stand to make from cooberating the story? I tell you what, you give me that kinda money and R. Kelly can fart in my dinner tonight...spray fart"  
roll.gif

chappelle show is just to funny 
laugh.gif

So there was this teacher that asked some of his students if they have tried to eat p****, and what age were they were when they ate it. He said it was for research purposes.

People these days. 
mean.gif
 smh
As a parent, I'd be up at that school so fast it wouldn't be funny

Anti you my dude, and no disrespect, but it makes sense why you like 5'7.

You don't eat anything B.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That may be true, my little brother is a savage and will eat anything and hes at my shoulder already.

My manager just banned cell phones on the desk, looks like I'm back to 100% displeasure with this place. Phone was the only thing keeping me sane.
You work in a prison 
mean.gif

i hate when people are like "omg its so nice out" I got to work at 6am when it was a little chilly....won't see the outside world until about 330-4.....i just stare out the window like the duck in the espn commercial

Back
Top Bottom