the thread about nothing...

Went out last night to a lounge with my boy and started talking to the "CEO" of a new company called "static fm". Pretty much dude has big plans and is lookin for local dj's....that's where my boy comes in. They chatted it up and dude seems legit but my boy is full of negative energy vibes, dude thinks it won't work out and was really bringing himself down. I told dude, " you never know till you try" so let's see how this goes....I hope he doesn't get the negativity get the best of him.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Watching the movie Selena...man J.Lo's !%# was on GOAT status in this 
30t6p3b.gif

true dat,money train was on last night.......i aint even know she had got nude in that
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

me gusta mucho

Originally Posted by Kramer

I OD'd on coffee.. its %!%#*+$ 4:40 in the morning and I gotta get up at 8...

da irony
laugh.gif

This has been the worst Spring Break ever. All I've done is go to work and come home, most of my friends either went to the beach or to DC so I don't really have anyone to chill with.
Went to a sports bar last night with a couple of my boys though and watched Cuse and Wisconsin, was such a good game. OTher than that I haven't done anything.

I had a good +@! time last night. got yucky with the boys but now i have to deal with the stupid stuff we did last night. not to mention im taking pain killers for my arm and i drank
laugh.gif

Coppin a Otterbox Commuter for my iPhone 4 from this cat on Craigslist in a minute.  Leaving work in about an hour.  Date night with the wife 2nite, but ain't $%@ we really wanna see at the theatre tho.  This feels like one of those weekends where I should be doing absolutely nothin.

judging from the cut out legging video, its only a matter of tine before Carmel Candy does those videos 
devil.gif

anyone played alan wake? is it worth the $30-35?
nerd.gif

the bickering and fighting between my mother, aunts & uncles make me appreciate being an only child
pimp.gif

the next person to say yolo should take a one way trip to the morgue
pimp.gif

I just put together a tv stand without reading the instructions then I relized I forgot 2 screws
and I dont kno where they go....

Originally Posted by westhellthug

I just put together a tv stand without reading the instructions then I relized I forgot 2 screws
and I dont kno where they go....

they're just extras.

Gonna DJ a baby shower tonight, then sell my DJ equipment and go full force into computer science and programming, goal is to have one or more apps in the app store by october. Wish me luck NT

Asked the girl out after class today(first time in over a year) she musta been feelin me cause she said she wants to meet up at a party and she gave me her number...feels good man! 
pimp.gif
Best part is she's one of those girls that I'm not even tryna get it in with right now....I'd simp
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Asked the girl out after class today(first time in over a year) she musta been feelin me cause she said she wants to meet up at a party and she gave me her number...feels good man! 
pimp.gif
Best part is she's one of those girls that I'm not even tryna get it in with right now....I'd simp
grin.gif

that is NOT the best part

Originally Posted by solarius49

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Imma be honest...I could care less about J/O's and just gettin it in. I like being in a relationship. I know, I'm one of the only guys I know like that.

Am i the only one that is proud of their farts. Not publicly unless you give no damn, but when your alone at home and you let one rip and it has some volume to it, feels good.

anyone else own Volcom straight leg shorts? why the hell does my stuff fall out of my pockets EVERY SINGLE time I wear these things SMH

Originally Posted by solarius49

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Imma be honest...I could care less about J/O's and just gettin it in. I like being in a relationship. I know, I'm one of the only guys I know like that.

I'm the same way. 
pimp.gif

Good luck with ol' girl.

Originally Posted by Will0827

Am i the only one that is proud of their farts. Not publicly unless you give no damn, but when your alone at home and you let one rip and it has some volume to it, feels good.
stick to the computer programming and apps thing. 
laugh.gif

Bought a new Camelback bottle at Target today. 1L was only 12 bucks
and during my workout I came across this song, haven't heard it since a couple summers ago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a crown royal bag for no reason at all, just hanging from my closet doorknob... Does anyone else have one?

I'm black if it matters

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I have a crown royal bag for no reason at all, just hanging from my closet doorknob... Does anyone else have one?

I'm black if it matters

We have a few just laying around. and my dad keeps loose change in two

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I'm black if it matters

I used to collect them when I was younger. I just stored coins in them.

Back
Top Bottom