the thread about nothing...

We stay having more guests on the board than members man...
mean.gif
Stay lurking
mean.gif
nerd.gif
It's not even lurking members. Why would you have a username and lurk as a guest? Makes no sense. It's just a whole bunch of lookin' *** mofo's man...

ralph-wiggum-wave.gif

Squirtle Gang

:nerd:

RsZbhAK.gif

**** the Squirtle gang B. I'm done with y'all disrespektin my bulbasaur

0gmEb.gif

You mad, b.

We stay having more guests on the board than members man...:smh:

Stay lurking :smh: :nerd:

something big releases tomorrow i'm guessing :smh

Probably some Yeezy x Sureme x what the lebron concords

We stay having more guests on the board than members man...:smh:

Stay lurking :smh: :nerd:
It's not even lurking members. Why would you have a username and lurk as a guest? Makes no sense. It's just a whole bunch of lookin' *** mofo's man...

ralph-wiggum-wave.gif

:lol: @ the gif

Its true though. Complex and all those other "blogs" always breaking news that was on NT first :smh:

Last edited:
Don't normally post in here but didn't want to make a thread...

So recently theres this emerging pr0n star that I noticed was my friend on FB. Long story short I got her number and started texting her and found out she's only 18 still in HS. I'm a college senior doe.  My question is:

Should I try to smash or nah? We were talking about hanging out tomorrow after I get off work 

So recently theres this emerging pr0n star that I noticed was my friend on FB. Long story short I got her number and started texting her and found out she's only 18 still in HS. I'm a college senior doe.  My question is:

Should I try to smash or nah? We were talking about hanging out tomorrow after I get off work 
All I gotta say

make her call you daddy

They definitely do an amazing job of storytelling on adventure time. Ooo seems a lot more chaotic when Simon was transitioning into Ice King. Was kinda a trip when first showed bubble gum as a blob handing him that can of soup for marcy.
Yup, those episodes=GOAT Adventure Time

They definitely do an amazing job of storytelling on adventure time. Ooo seems a lot more chaotic when Simon was transitioning into Ice King. Was kinda a trip when first showed bubble gum as a blob handing him that can of soup for marcy.

i love this show.....that and the regular show
Regular Show is one of the very few cartoons I watch

laugh.gif
I n whoever replied u on da list now
roll.gif

I'm not that worried. I'll catch it eventually. Since I've been at my crib....

Me                   Mice

7                       0
smokin.gif

damn brahs. what a bad day

my phone got jacked at the gym iphone 5 64gb

i didnt have a password on it either
sick.gif

so dude is sifting thru all my info

to make matters worse i tried to buuy a new 5s 64gb today and i couldnt purchase one because either store closed or dumb craigslist guys phone didnt work

mean.gif

My homie's pops (RIP) used to say "I like me the ugly girls, kuz they the nastiest n you know don't nobody want 'em, so I know they clean" 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
"Been around the world 3 times, n shook everybodies hand twice" RIP Big Ed

iw1DQnomDfSqW.jpg

killed with bare hands

srs

Carl Akeley
nthat.gif

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/akeley.html

@YeezusDisciple Are u 21 yet? If so, bars this weekend o.0
I am

But I don't drink tryna live a long life papi

No drugs or alcohol for me
You soft duke, you soft!
Samsung Galaxy S5 is available now..
@YeezusDisciple

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
The dopeness. I have a wii that runs emulators though so I'm good off that
laugh.gif
Emulator you say?

The beat responses;

"Who repped this !!!"

laugh.gif
mean.gif
so it was u
roll.gif

bra Larkin Love!!!
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

seriously yall talking about freaking pokemon.... grow up
http://hackthemenu.com/

Powerade, lemonade, Sprite, and cranberry juice

not bad
That fake lean 
mean.gif

I like it better as plain cough syrup. I don't like when it's mixed with soda n ****

Charizard cracked the **** out that *****.
Man, Bastoise ate that ****

And its from the Pokemon origins movie. Probably the best animated version of Pokemon. And its only like 4 episodes.
That **** is too 
smokin.gif

Pics or didn't happen...but seriously you should smash...then post the vid on NT 
laugh.gif

We stay having more guests on the board than members man...
mean.gif
Stay lurking
mean.gif
nerd.gif

ralph-wiggum-wave.gif
Stay lurkin' my friends

Got drunk last night, don't remember how I got home

just found a 3ds xl for $130 with a zelda game (i forget which one) should I pull the trigger?

that whole pokemon exchange was too much 
roll.gif
 never got into pokemon personally.. dbz, reboot, toonami >>>>>>> pokemon

Back
Top Bottom