the thread about nothing...

Happy Bday @Ballahb. The Lebrons are on their way.
pimp.gif

I want some bacon and eggs. brunch sounds sofa king good right now.

Why do I put myself through watching these scary movies? :smh:
:stoneface: to me for always wanting to watch it then I get scared to finish it. :rofl:

Scaredycat gang we in dis

Last edited:
man!!! my mom and sister have F'n problems!!  sister asked me if i could watch her kids in the morning , and i was like sure right after i do some things real quick in the moring.. well i guess this broad went and told my moms that i told her i was busy, and i said no 
indifferent.gif
 now my moms got this stank a** attitude towards me cause she thinks i said i wouldn't watch the kids 
mean.gif
 meanwhile the father of her kids is probably just chilling doing nothing.. 

i know ya'll don't care, but i just had to say something to somebody 

man!!! my mom and sister have F'n problems!!  sister asked me if i could watch her kids in the morning , and i was like sure right after i do some things real quick in the moring.. well i guess this broad went and told my moms that i told her i was busy, and i said no :stoneface:  now my moms got this stank a** attitude towards me cause she thinks i said i wouldn't watch the kids :smh:  meanwhile the father of her kids is probably just chilling doing nothing.. 

dat logic :smh:

had oatmeal this morning :smh: . is that what you had for breakfast tenia pantalones?
:x

ILC303-1.gif

cereal :smokin

Last edited:

alfani from macys & Express.

The express tees are tight around the bicep area  though. Good if you havethe biceps fo r it. Fits loose & snug everywhere else.
thank you!
Why the hell u wear 2xl?

maybe that's his size or preference  "land of the papis"   
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif
this
I love jockey's tees or JKY as the rebrand is called or whatever. Their v-neck is my go to all summer. Longer then most shirts i have tried.
thank you!
thank you!
happy birthday bruh!

enjoy it, be safe!
I feel you, when I stopped working all my bros wanted to dump their kids on me and told them I had things to do first (look for work, get into school) then they told my mom and I turned into the bad guy.

for the bay area kids: just tried calling 510 skateshop to ask about the baos. it went straight to their answering machine... i'm assuming they're closed because it's black friday.

anyways, for me, it's either 510, spot, or ebay. |I  these really grew on me.  

1. wrong thread
2. its GOOD friday not black friday
3. no shoe talk in tan

man!!! my mom and sister have F'n problems!!  sister asked me if i could watch her kids in the morning , and i was like sure right after i do some things real quick in the moring.. well i guess this broad went and told my moms that i told her i was busy, and i said no :stoneface:  now my moms got this stank a** attitude towards me cause she thinks i said i wouldn't watch the kids :smh:  meanwhile the father of her kids is probably just chilling doing nothing.. 

sounds like my family :lol:

"Yeah I got you, just call me first."

No phone call.

Two days later.

"WHY YOU AINT HELP YOUR (insert family member) YOU THINK EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU HUH"

grandma stop, pls.

Would anyone like to be so kind to help me set up this stupid ethernet cable that's being so complicated for no reason?
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
first time seeing the whole video 
laugh.gif
. famb fridge stocked up like he got a food stamp yamb on the roster

Back
Top Bottom