the thread about nothing...

Just came form a shopping mall today to sell 2 of my Xbox 360 games. ***holes were lowballing me, asking only $4 for my RAGE and NBA 2K12 as a pack. SMH :smh:

don't even bother with them.

sell them on CL or ebay yourself or just don't.

these shops would offer a quarter for my brother's DS games :x

the **** you want to do with a quarter. he just kept the games.

Just came form a shopping mall today to sell 2 of my Xbox 360 games. ***holes were lowballing me, asking only $4 for my RAGE and NBA 2K12 as a pack. SMH :smh:

Son, I remember trying to sell this one game called Airblade (I think) and Tony Hawk Underground 1 to my local gamestop. Fool told me that I couldn't get anything for the games and that I would have to pay them to stock the games.

I was like TF??

Just came form a shopping mall today to sell 2 of my Xbox 360 games. ***holes were lowballing me, asking only $4 for my RAGE and NBA 2K12 as a pack. SMH 
mean.gif

these shops would offer a quarter for my brother's DS games
sick.gif

so much this. they running a wallet rape ring on these kids and they dont eem know it. how you gone buy my game for 2 dollars and turn around and sell it for 6% off the original retail price? 
sick.gif

realtalk would going on a vacation to the DR be good
nerd.gif

how is the safety?
would i get got?

how are the yambs for foreigners?

how much would it cost for like hotel and food and do i need to rent transportation or can in walk?
sosua!

middle aged divorced black guys swear buy it 
nerd.gif

these shops would offer a quarter for my brother's DS games :x

(Wyclef voice)

WHAT CAN A QUARTER GET YOU?! NOTHING MF!

Son, I remember trying to sell this one game called Airblade (I think) and Tony Hawk Underground 1 to my local gamestop. Fool told me that I couldn't get anything for the games and that I would have to pay them to stock the games.

I was like TF??
The gaming industry now sucks.

The green on the truck is the same green on the 14s

Money green is pale green

Don't let these rappers fool you

:lol: this is truly about nothing

Last edited:
Safety, i assume you'd be at a resort so you should be good.
Yambs, if you spend $$$ they'll love you.
And yeah you'd need transportation outside of the resort, walking is how you get got. lol

About the cost of the hotel and food it all depends in what part of the country you stay, Puerto plata/Sosua is cheaper than let's say Bavaro/Punta Cana and Santo Domingo.

2004_bmw_5_series_545i-pic-8071.jpeg

probably my favorite silhouette of all time for car. hard to believe this joint is 10 years old now

Back
Top Bottom