the thread about nothing...

i have a bunch of female friends. but having more won't hurt since hanging out with dudes at school is turning me into a bro again. :lol:

ps. 95% of my friends are asian (chinese/taiwanese/filipina to be specific), i hope you don't mind. :nerd:  @jjs136

no i don't mind :evil:

my ex was filipina

tumblr_inline_mj3yeiEF931qz4rgp.gif

bmore never makes the news for good things

city is falling apart
This just happened in pensacola yesterday on scenic highway because of all the storms. Article said a truck fell 40ft 
eek.gif
eek.gif

What I heard it was a bad storm but I didn't know it was all that.

lazy feet, what you know about P'cola?
Not much except cordova mall and the beaches. My girl's sister lived out there for about a year though, her bf parents were paying for them a nice *** apartment and tuition to pjc. Needless to say that was a waste of money 
laugh.gif

I drove down scenic highway a couple times, the drive was nice as hell too.

140430-scenic-highway-collapse-jsw-1049a_2c88de535fbf6d29633e35d87bfb3bbe.nbcnews-ux-1360-900.jpg

DAN - "I need help. I owe 75K in loas to Sallie Mae. They will not lower my interest, but I have not called the Customer Advocate line yet. Would you know how I can get my interest lowered past 7.9% when I only make 23k a year?"
roll.gif

That sallie mae life doe!

Last edited by a moderator:
got Sallie Mae to drop the interest rates on my student loans using this information.... I was paying 9.5% they dropped it to 3%
pimp.gif

can't over pay or they'll revoke you from the program. I'm just stacking to pay the loan off completely. Debt is the worst.

http://studentloansherpa.com/rate-sallie-mae/
By overpay you mean pay more than the minimum? You've already earned a rep from me sir, cause this is amazng info

Last edited:
got Sallie Mae to drop the interest rates on my student loans using this information.... I was paying 9.5% they dropped it to 3% :pimp:

can't over pay or they'll revoke you from the program. I'm just stacking to pay the loan off completely. Debt is the worst.

By overpay you mean pay more than the minimum? You've already earned a rep from me sir, cause this is amazng info

pretty much. They told me pay $380 each month automatic debit... I was looking at paying almost twice that so its fine. I'm saving the rest to make an aggressive payment whenever they won't let me continue this. I've read about people being on this for 4 years. interest rising 1% each year. I hope this helps anyone reading this. It's not fun to talk about or deal with but a lot of people are living in shackles under these loans and the outrageous interest rates.

Last edited:

would i be weird if i go to a concert by myself? :nerd:
I've never gone to a concert with people
it wasnt awkward or anything when going by yourself?

I went to see WTT by myself... :smh: none of my friends wanted to pay so I was like **** it... it was kinda awkward but thank god for alcohol... sweet sweet alcohol..

I went to see Foo Fighters by myself it was okay...

both times I got really loaded if that makes a difference.

would i be weird if i go to a concert by myself? 
nerd.gif
I've never gone to a concert with people
it wasnt awkward or anything when going by yourself?
Not even close. I get to be myself and get real into the show at an embarrassing level that I may not want to do if I was around people.

got Sallie Mae to drop the interest rates on my student loans using this information.... I was paying 9.5% they dropped it to 3%
pimp.gif

pretty much. They told me pay $380 each month automatic debit... I was looking at paying almost twice that so its fine. I'm saving the rest to make an aggressive payment whenever they won't let me continue this. I've read about people being on this for 4 years. interest rising 1% each year. I hope this helps anyone reading this. It's not fun to talk about or deal with but a lot of people are living in shackles under these loans.
Definitely. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. I would take the extra money and dump it into the smaller loans first then do what you just said.

I've heard about ti too, one of my boys did it, and I really didnt pay him any mind because I just though they offered it to him cause he wasnt paying the loans at all but if anyone can do it, I'm in

Oh snap theyre still open. Doing it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom