the thread about nothing...

My ***** pops :pimp:

I read that in granddaddy's voice too :lol:

Last edited:
This heat about to kill me. It was 99 today, but my lil brother called me and said it was 106 where he was and my mom is NOT turning on the A/C in the house. Son said when he was walking on the kitchen floor he feet was getting stuck to the tile, :rofl:

"maaan mike, mom got this brand new house and she's being stingy with the a/c... taking about you don't pay bills" :lol:. He said the temp gauge read 93* in the house :x

I just called his cell and the ***** aint picking up... should I start planning funeral arrangements?

This heat about to kill me. It was 99 today, but my lil brother called me and said it was 106 where he was and my mom is NOT turning on the A/C in the house. Son said when he was walking on the kitchen floor he feet was getting stuck to the tile, :rofl:

"maaan mike, mom got this brand new house and she's being stingy with the a/c... taking about you don't pay bills" :lol:. He said the temp gauge read 93* in the house :x

I just called his cell and the ***** aint picking up... should I start planning funeral arrangements?

It's been terrible :x R.I.P to those in the Valley

vs. Megaguirus? Just peeped it.
Can't help but check em out for a few every time one's on. :lol:

Yup lol
I seen it like last weekend in the morning but only the second half of it when he was fighting Megaguirus and then all of that other BS happened afterwards lol. The funniest part of this movie is when Megaguirus throws Godzilla thru a building and Godzilla gets outta the rubble of the building and comes out with the maddest face ever hahaha

started to watch the walking dead today

so far its :pimp:

currently on episode 6...im sick so there's nothing else to do :lol:

vs. Megaguirus? Just peeped it.
Can't help but check em out for a few every time one's on. :lol:

Yup lol
I seen it like last weekend in the morning but only the second half of it when he was fighting Megaguirus and then all of that other BS happened afterwards lol. The funniest part of this movie is when Megaguirus throws Godzilla thru a building and Godzilla gets outta the rubble of the building and comes out with the maddest face ever hahaha
Yes. It's like PG Troma. Even the scenes without fighting monsters...they're that perfect level of ridiculous, but entertaining. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom