the thread about nothing...

I'm terrible with death. I don't know how to honestly express how I feel about the situation to people. All I can think is "damn, that's crazy". I hear people say "I'm sorry for your loss" or "my condolences" and I feel like if I repeat those words I'm just being an echo, then I wonder am I being selfish if I don't. What's so hard about repeating those words? It's not about me, it's about the other person. There's more to this but I'll stop here.

/endwhateverthiswas
I think thats why everyone has the go to words.  There isn't anything to say really to actually console some one.  Maybe tell a story about the person or talk about good times...but even that some times feels out of place.  Same thing with tragedies. People always say "you will be in my prayers" or soemthin knowing 90% of them don't even pray 

Wait... are you supposed to NOT wear underwear with your swim trunks?
eek.gif
I think there are different types...
Boardshorts = wear underwear

Bathing suits with netting inside = underwear optional 

Last edited:
I have a stereo but i wanna connect to it using bluetooth is there like something i can plug into my stereo 3.5mm that lets me connect using my phone or laptops bluetooth?

Martin, you were a friend of mine,
You stood for something,
Tupac,Biggie, Oh how we miss you so,
We want y'all both to know,
We really love you

i think it's official that sriracha sauce isn't all that... tried it again for the second time and it kind of ruined what i was eating

If i get my money today, ill get Chipotle tonight. With guacamole and chips con salsa.
My prom suit is ready, and my prom is on Friday.

I think I'm gonna have my ex hit me up before she leaves town. She talks to my friend almost daily about me, and our time together. She used to talk badly about me, now it's all sunshine and lollipops. At this point I'm too lonely to say no, but I'll maje sure to exercise caution. Few forces are more powerful in this world than a mad woman in love.

Lmao only in baltimore will you see  a chick getting her *** whooped on the corner.. while your  sitting  at a red light
roll.gif

i think it's official that sriracha sauce isn't all that... tried it again for the second time and it kind of ruined what i was eating
I only eat it on Chili and Chinese food. Made some homeamde chili and put Siracha on it, and it was everything I wanted and needed in life. I didnt even realize there was a hype train behind it, I just tried it one time at a friend of my mothers house on chili and it was amazing.

I'm terrible with death. I don't know how to honestly express how I feel about the situation to people. All I can think is "damn, that's crazy". I hear people say "I'm sorry for your loss" or "my condolences" and I feel like if I repeat those words I'm just being an echo, then I wonder am I being selfish if I don't. What's so hard about repeating those words? It's not about me, it's about the other person. There's more to this but I'll stop here.

/endwhateverthiswas

Honestly, sometimes it's better not to say anything. When my dad passed, I really didn't want hear any of that.

/endwhateverthiswas

imo, its so cliche to say "im sorry to hear that" or "im sorry for your loss"

yet at the same time, i cant think of an appropriate response to something like that, so i just usually offer help & support if needed

Brother just called me and challenged me to a one on one in basketball, old man's ankles are going to retire.

Wait... are you supposed to NOT wear underwear with your swim trunks?
eek.gif
No 
laugh.gif

/endwhateverthiswas
What else is there to say? There's no spectacular way of recognizing someone's death. People express it differently. I know it's cliche, but sometimes there's really nothing else to say. 

Speaking of which, I just checked my IG and it's littered with all these Maya Angelou quotes. I appreciate her work and I wasn't familiar with some of it, but people really need to stop frontin. You couldn't get these ************* to analyze her poems for hw in HS and now they want to get all sentimental and post quotes that they probably don't know the meaning of. This is the side of social media that I find annoying. It just further shows how shallow some people are 
mean.gif

Yesterday 80 and hummid.

Today 50 and muggy.

Who ****** your man Mother Nature >:

Done domed him up n all (pawse) :lol:

Damn brah ur weather makes me realize how awesome cali is

Truth

Damn brah ur weather makes me realize how awesome cali is

East > West.

Y'all soft out there and couldn't make it over here.

Bunch of hippies.

No...just no

/endwhateverthiswas

Don't ever feel obligated to say something you don't feel. If you care, folks can tell.

Nothing from nothin,leaves nothin,
You had to do something,
A mother_ punched you in the mouth!

Eddie the GOAT.

I like good times.

Chillin with the homie, he just got out after a 3 year bid. Ferls good man :smokin

Is 50 cent left handed?

Who here(who are right handed) can honestly throw a good pitch with their left hand?

Back
Top Bottom