the thread about nothing...

oowpY26235.jpg

:rofl:

this dude was definitly doing it in that show.

Just realized I ended up giving the waitress a dang $20 tip for a $30 meal. Asked for change for a $20 so I could give her $10 and I gave it to her.. Realized just now that I got so caught up in talking with the person I was with that I didn't even realize I left the other $10 down on the table behind the salt shaker. No wonder she was smiling hard and waving bye to me when I walked out

so u tippin B

I'm starting to think my coworker got Badu box. Someone else saw dude post it and took a screenshot, and its going around. Fail.org

I'm legit worried about her.

Dude sits directly across from me. If I look up we'll make eye contact. I can't even look at dude with a straight face. :smh: :lol:

I'm starting to think my coworker got Badu box. Someone else saw dude post it and took a screenshot, and its going around. Fail.org

I'm legit worried about her.

Dude sits directly across from me. If I look up we'll make eye contact. I can't even look at dude with a straight face. :smh: :lol:

is she just his gf or something? :nerd:

Was, for less than 2 months. He got the tattoo after she ended it. Someone showed me another pic where he had their first kiss as a FB timeline event. :smh:

@ColdCity
laugh.gif

@DaBottom305  you might have to see what dat box do and report back
nerd.gif
 Ole girl got a legit lifetime movie script on her hands though if stuff get more real 
laugh.gif

@shoyru  You picked a bad time to get addicted to ebay
laugh.gif

Kim_1366.jpg

Danyang South Korea 
eek.gif

Americans had no imagination when it came to building cities 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man don't get her more views by posting this ****...

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.
what exactly are smash clothes fam
laugh.gif
same thing i was thinking

a 24 year old got shot in the chest in the morning a street back of where I live.

a 22 year old got shot and killed about a month ago on the same street.

a 21 year old got shot and killed in that street's alley a couple months back running away from a car that was chasing after him.

oh and the McDonald's got robbed...again 
laugh.gif

crazy since it's next to a Starbucks that always has cops going in and out throughout the day. 
sounds like you need to move

What do you guys consider a liveable wage? 100k/year seems like the magic number on nt in most threads

I personally don't need nearly that much to be comfortable, I do live in MS though 
laugh.gif
thought I was the lone guy in here from MS (won't be here much longer though)
i'd be too curious. Chrissy = great fwb

real life "FEAR" with Mark Wahlberg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom