the thread about nothing...

It's usually not me to post personal info on a forum, but I gotta get this off my chest.

My mom is a terrible parent. Not terrible in the sense that she doesn't provide for me or my little brother or anything like that. But terrible in the sense that if I ask her for something outside of bare essentials, I get scolded for it. I've been asking her for two years now (I'm 19) to teach me to drive, and she gets busy because she goes to school and works two jobs, and also wants to be able to spend time with my little brother, so I understand she can't just do it on the drop of a dime, and that's fine. But today, we went to breakfast with my cousin, and then picked up a TV her friend sold us ($250 for a 55in
pimp.gif
), then we came home. I ended up falling asleep because I didn't sleep much last night and I got up early to get ready for breakfast and whatnot. So after I wake up, I'm sitting in my room watching Five Deadly Venoms and I hear the front door open, so I listen for who it is. I hear a voice, at first I thought it was a family member so I'm like whatever, but then I hear this person talking, but it's like, lower than normal. Trying to be quiet and #%!%. So I listen further and identify this voice as unfamiliar and I think "Oh. Okay. So you're getting *+%@@@ today. Cool." Her getting it in isn't the problem, it's the fact that this person been cramming for a year now and that's the first time I've even heard his voice. (I know because I got fired from JcPenney about a year ago and he was here, but they were in her room. Actually, for all I know, it could be a different person. But I know he's familiar with my dog because she didn't bark and he said my dog's name so I'm not sure.) Idk about you guys with single, on the prowl parents, moms specifically, feel about her getting smanged, but I'd like to know who this +#$# is. When I discovered this last year, I was almost going to be mad at him, but then it's like, I can't be mad at dog for $+#++%%, I gotta be mad at this 36 year old woman that thinks it's okay to have a +#$# buddy at her age. So as I marinated in anger I thought "This $%%$% has time to get *+%@@@ but she can't show me something about driving? Smh. Show's which is the real priority." But my mom and I also argued the other day and she brought up how I'm gonna be a 20 year old getting carted around town by their mother, yet she makes no effort to teach me anything. I'm just so $+#++%% sick of her #%!% about how useless as a son I am.

I can understand if no one reads it, I don't read walls of text either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So without leap year it would already August 2013. But leaps years didn't start until after the Mayans? So we're already dead?
leap years are specifically designed for the Gregorian calendar though bro....
a year is still a year homie, so we're all going to die come December.

just relax and deal with it.

Originally Posted by th3kid

It's usually not me to post personal info on a forum, but I gotta get this off my chest.

My mom is a terrible parent. Not terrible in the sense that she doesn't provide for me or my little brother or anything like that. But terrible in the sense that if I ask her for something outside of bare essentials, I get scolded for it. I've been asking her for two years now (I'm 19) to teach me to drive, and she gets busy because she goes to school and works two jobs, and also wants to be able to spend time with my little brother, so I understand she can't just do it on the drop of a dime, and that's fine. But today, we went to breakfast with my cousin, and then picked up a TV her friend sold us ($250 for a 55in
pimp.gif
), then we came home. I ended up falling asleep because I didn't sleep much last night and I got up early to get ready for breakfast and whatnot. So after I wake up, I'm sitting in my room watching Five Deadly Venoms and I hear the front door open, so I listen for who it is. I hear a voice, at first I thought it was a family member so I'm like whatever, but then I hear this person talking, but it's like, lower than normal. Trying to be quiet and #%!%. So I listen further and identify this voice as unfamiliar and I think "Oh. Okay. So you're getting *+%@@@ today. Cool." Her getting it in isn't the problem, it's the fact that this person been cramming for a year now and that's the first time I've even heard his voice. (I know because I got fired from JcPenney about a year ago and he was here, but they were in her room. Actually, for all I know, it could be a different person. But I know he's familiar with my dog because she didn't bark and he said my dog's name so I'm not sure.) Idk about you guys with single, on the prowl parents, moms specifically, feel about her getting smanged, but I'd like to know who this +#$# is. When I discovered this last year, I was almost going to be mad at him, but then it's like, I can't be mad at dog for $+#++%%, I gotta be mad at this 36 year old woman that thinks it's okay to have a +#$# buddy at her age. So as I marinated in anger I thought "This $%%$% has time to get *+%@@@ but she can't show me something about driving? Smh. Show's which is the real priority." But my mom and I also argued the other day and she brought up how I'm gonna be a 20 year old getting carted around town by their mother, yet she makes no effort to teach me anything. I'm just so $+#++%% sick of her #%!% about how useless as a son I am.

laugh.gif

1. move out.
2. teach yourself how to drive, bruh my sister in law knew how to drive at 12. you should be ashamed of yourself. man-card revoked. I taught myself how to drive a stick-shift, *+%+ ain't rocket science. how the hell do you not have any homies that'll teach you?

3. stop getting fired and get your money up. 

4. go to school 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So without leap year it would already August 2013. But leaps years didn't start until after the Mayans? So we're already dead?
leap years are specifically designed for the Gregorian calendar though bro....
a year is still a year homie, so we're all going to die come December.

just relax and deal with it.

Damn! Was thinking god forgot me, but limbo really wasn't that bad.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I read it and laughed at your train of thought but I get it. I see where your coming from. Can you enter drivers Ed courses on your own?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

1. move out.
2. teach yourself how to drive, bruh my sister in law knew how to drive at 12. you should be ashamed of yourself. man-card revoked. I taught myself how to drive a stick-shift, *+%+ ain't rocket science. how the hell do you not have any homies that'll teach you?

3. stop getting fired and get your money up. 

4. go to school 
1. I don't have the funds.
2. I'm not about to risk getting in an accident doing it alone. 

3. I have a job now but I only work one day a week.

4. I do.

@cap I could. But it's like $54/hour or some !%** around here.

Originally Posted by iYen

I justed watched RocknRolla. There is barely in action but there is a LOT of comedy. I know see gerald butler, tom hardy, and the black from thor in a different light. It's well worth the watch for comedy's sake

So much disrespect to Idris Elba, I mean I know his music video ain't crack but damn
laugh.gif

If you have Netflix check out the series he's in Luther, if you have HBO check The Wire.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I justed watched RocknRolla. There is barely in action but there is a LOT of comedy. I know see gerald butler, tom hardy, and the black from thor in a different light. It's well worth the watch for comedy's sake

So much disrespect to Idris Elba, I mean I know his music video ain't crack but damn
laugh.gif

If you have Netflix check out the series he's in Luther, if you have HBO check The Wire.

eek.gif
the slander to my dude Idris.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

laugh.gif

I was posting from my phone and I didn't proofread so sorry for disrespecting him.
I was going to type iris but I didn't know his last name.
Yeah, it's funny you brang up Luther because I saw it had a 8.6 on imdb so I put it on my too watch list.

My fav. scenes from RocknRolla where when Idris Elda was talking to Gerald Butler about Tom Hardy, Gerald in the car ride with Tom, the chase scene with the russians and most of the scenes with the dead rocknrolla finally appearing.

To those that might be interested in RocknRolla check out the link below.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

i don't think there are any female nters. if there are, i have yet to see one.

Two females post heavy in this thread, cap and shoefreak
We've been deceived before.  As far as I'm concerned I treat those 2 like their boys....cuz they probably are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

We've been deceived before.  As far as I'm concerned I treat those 2 like their boys....cuz they probably are
laugh.gif

I guess I've been keeping up the charade for a long +%# time then.
roll.gif
Like back in 02 when I used to post heavy on JJB and get in petty fights with JC fans and dream of the babies Justin timberlake and I would have. I am a female. Trust.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif
I guess I've been keeping up the charade for a long +%# time then.
roll.gif
Like back in 02 when I used to post heavy on JJB and get in petty fights with JC fans and dream of the babies Justin timberlake and I would have. I am a female. Trust.
roll.gif
attachment.php

0111_dodc.gif

We've been deceived before.  As far as I'm concerned I treat those 2 like they're boys....cuz they probably are
laugh.gif

I thought you said we could keep that between us
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom