the thread about nothing...

So I wake up in a huge panic thinking I overslept and I'm going to miss my ride to work, rush to get ready and speed out of the house. I get 79% of the way there and finally look at the clock. It's 3 am. I thought the 2 was a 5. Currently driving back home

Summer school starts on the 30th. I hope to find a job before then man, I'm out here struggling extra hard for no reason.

:rofl: @ antidope antidope

Last edited:
I don't even know if I should have turned back. Just sleep in the car until the carpool gets there...

Man, I don't know... I've never felt such a mix of emotions at the same time before. At first I was creeped out, then it was actually a little funny on some Tim and Eric ****, then I saw her other videos and saw how serious she was and got a deep dark feeling in my stomach for her. This is either the greatest troll of all time or the most disturbed person to put videos on youtube. Either way, 10/10 will use to creep out friends. 

Man, I don't know... I've never felt such a mix of emotions at the same time before. At first I was creeped out, then it was actually a little funny on some Tim and Eric ****, then I saw her other videos and saw how serious she was and got a deep dark feeling in my stomach for her. This is either the greatest troll of all time or the most disturbed person to put videos on youtube. Either way, 10/10 will use to creep out friends. 
no different from bronies and furries. 

3 nights straight, we been watching Orange Is The New Black... what the hell bros, we're addicted.

Diane Guerrero though. :evil:

Told my girl i'd cheat on her for her. She said, that's fine, she almost looks like me.

I was like.... wait....

900x900px-LL-62b19251_wee-bey-gif.gif

Last edited:
So I wake up in a huge panic thinking I overslept and I'm going to miss my ride to work, rush to get ready and speed out of the house. I get 79% of the way there and finally look at the clock. It's 3 am. I thought the 2 was a 5. Currently driving back home
Why you have them high beams on?

Why you have them high beams on?
It was pitch black. Don't want to hit a deer. When it's real late at night like that I usually opt to have my high beams on

Last edited:
I'm about to join a 3-on-3 tournament organized by NBA PH. Aaaaand I haven't found any teammate yet. 
mean.gif

Wish me luck guys 
laugh.gif

So she text me just now asking am I still up
You already know
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 How many clocks do you have in your house? Sometimes having multiple clocks can help you check this mistake and catch it. How did you get to the 79% of the way figure?
Summer school
sick.gif
gladly never been
+1

I'm about to join a 3-on-3 tournament organized by NBA PH. Aaaaand I haven't found any teammate yet. 
mean.gif

Wish me luck guys 
laugh.gif
Good luck
Office picnic is today

I hope it won't be that hot outside
sounds nice

Back
Top Bottom