the thread about nothing...

Everyone take off work tomorrow

Last edited:

Boutta dip into this Jim Beam 
smokin.gif
did you get that beer job famb? 
Nah,  got a call a couple days later, but my phone cut out n it was an old school phone so I couldn't get a caller ID. Would've been so clutch too. Oh well, can't get down on myself, when one door closes, jump out the window 
laugh.gif

I get my evaluation test results sometime this week for the electric union tho. That will let me know when my interview is, from there I can start working as soon as next month.

@beh235  "It was a fridge full of sandwiches, n I couldn't eat em" 
laugh.gif

@CertifiedFlyBoi23  that was my **** back in the day. Good ol' erk n jerk, got me laid plenty a time 
smokin.gif

My little bro always saying the coldest lines. I watch Clarence with him n on one episode Sumo's playing with a cow toy n says "But Daddy I don't wanna stay on the farm, I wanna go to the city" "You best know your place little lady" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
My mind is drained from filling out these applications b.......putting all the information in every single one its crazy :smh:

i still have to do some assessment test for them :frown:

Thanks man, the test was cake. I've always been extremely intelligent, but I always got bored with schoolwork kuz it was too easy. I always dug myself into a hole, only to dig out of it n earn an 'A'. It wasn't until college I actually started applying this method n became an honor student n a board member on the AGS chapter. In high school I dropped out. I have big plans tho, n I will become very successful. Just need a place to start to get the plans in motion.

TAN Fun Fact:

My last day working in the kitchen in county, I told the staff "You can kiss my *** when I make Forbes"

They said I'd be back...it's been 5 years 
pimp.gif

I got a Teanna Trump vid in the stash 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom