the thread about nothing...

Any of my DC NT'rs watch the game in DuPont circle?? I was there for like 5 minutes before halftime, but left the place was too crowded for me

Last edited:
Yasmin
pimp.gif

One of my first self-made avys was with her

Yuku deleted that **** doe....
indifferent.gif

"Can you come in tomorrow morning to help us rip up some carpet in customer service? But bring a change of clothes just in case we need you to actually go to work?"

:x

F this man. I'm putting my 2 weeks in

Last edited:
Bought something called scratch out that's supposed to fixed scratche up discs, kinda worked kinda didn't I just want to play 2k again :frown:

ina situation where an colleague tells you that he hurt himself at home but then files a conplaint at work to get money. do you keep quiet or tell supervisor..

THIS IS FOR AN ASSESSMENT TEST FOR A JOB GUYS.......thanks

ina situation where an colleague tells you that he hurt himself at home but then files a conplaint at work to get money. do you keep quiet or tell supervisor..

THIS IS FOR AN ASSESSMENT TEST FOR A JOB GUYS.......thanks

on the text - snitch
real life - blackmail

I've decided people get in relationships to complain about relationships. Like, I just don't understand why you would get into a situation where someone is telling you everything you want to do, is something you shouldn't do. Like, why, if I like oreo cookies would I get with someone who tells me I  can't eat oreo cookies anymore? Like it doesn't make sense, I'm a grown man, I can eat whatever I want, I've made it this far and i don't have much further to go so why can't I be me? Like someone in a relationship please tell me why. Tell me the good because all I ever hear is bad... like ever.

Back
Top Bottom