the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ElectroKi5hi

just joined NT, and reading NT is like reading a good book. A long, random, weird, and funny book.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_letys1Q6FE1qcm6foo1_500.jpg

how the hell does Sarah Lee corn muffins get smaller, but .25 cent more expensive
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

One thing about it, it's always the chicks that you ain't interested in that give you the most attention.

this is true unfortunately 
stop paying attention to the girls youre interested in. good things will happen

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream 

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cosy. Years later, I realized that it was not a spider- it was my Uncle Harold

I keep telling myself to never order out from this one spot by my house ever again... months go by and I crave it... so I order out... after eating it I say "that's it, no more food from this spot anymore"

I ordered it tonight... I bet I end up going back within a month SMH

ive been growing my hair out for the past several months and i slicked it back for the first time today and im considering just rocking with it

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream 

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cosy. Years later, I realized that it was not a spider- it was my Uncle Harold

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams. I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams. I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.
tumblr_lmu6gf7kuA1qaceodo1_500.gif

what?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I quit drinking cause I was doing it way too much, but theres really nothing else to do in a college that is in the middle of nowhere

u in wyoming?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I tried calling kim, but she didn't answer
frown.gif

Could have talked to my soulmate
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure they were fake numbers, I called and some guy answered,

He sounded mad, probably a friend playing a prank and it happened to be his number.

Me: *call*
Guy: *answers* "You have the wrong number" (giving me no chance to talk)
Me: I have the wrong number?
eyes.gif

Guy: *hangs up*
Me: Forever Alone (becaus it wasn't her)
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I keep telling myself to never order out from this one spot by my house ever again... months go by and I crave it... so I order out... after eating it I say "that's it, no more food from this spot anymore"

I ordered it tonight... I bet I end up going back within a month SMH
I remember you saying you're a history teacher.
is your name by any chance Mr. Campbell?

Back
Top Bottom