the thread about nothing...

This is an awesome thread
laugh.gif

I've been trying for years to drop my friend X but he finally did it for me and i must say it feels good...
but i feel guilty becuase X's birthday is this weekend and a he had invited prior to dropping my status to acquaintance/ non friend...last year he did something real nice for me so i feel obliged to do something for him in return....but as stated before he dropped me so i do not want re-establish contact

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

bored with life.

that feel when you cant feel.
Yeah. It really hit me on my way to school earlier this week. I felt like I had literally performed the exact actions of the day before I walked out the door. 
The repetitiveness is killing me. I know it's easy to for anyone to feel that way while in school, but damn, it's sickening. Especially when I recently changed my major, and want to move. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

can one order food via a drive thru with no car? 
nerd.gif

damn drive thru at mcdonalds stays moving way faster than the inside line 
30t6p3b.gif
ive tried to walk through before... no deuce.  it might have been the fact that i was piss drunk and borderline belligerent.  i tried to explain to them that they were forcing me to commit a crime and drive drunk, just so i could get some chicken soft tacos.  they still didnt budge.  i asked them if i could roll through on a skateboard or bicycle, and they still said no.  Eff Del Taco.
I was actually thinking about attempting to ride my bike through a Checkers drive-thru near my house the other day. I checked their website to see if they were still open, and saw they would be open until midnight. I got there a few minutes after 11:00 and only the drive-thru was open. I wanted to ride behind a car, but just left. I might try to do so if a similar situation arises again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate it when i am hanging with some one and they are on their phone 24-7.  Then you text them and they don't respond.
Like i know you live on your phone just reply with "no thanks" or something.  

Spoiler [+]
everyone hates me?

This.
tired.gif

i love my girl and she loves...the both of us have too much pride though...the smallest things turn into this huge fight smh...i end up biting the bullet
more than half the time (i always wait a while to see if she'll cave 1st)...i wanna kiss her even when I'm mad at her tho...im not gonna lie though,

sometimes i carry it on because i don't want her to be thinking I'm a pushover...im still learning 

-I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Netflix and this ishh is crazy dope 
pimp.gif

-I fully support what scshift said a few posts back about cold weather. Absolutely hate it.

-And inb4 everyone is a human rights activist and starts feeling themselves way too much over this KONY 2012 stuff.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

-I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Netflix and this ishh is crazy dope 
pimp.gif

My man.
pimp.gif

What episode are you on?
Who is your fav. character and villian?

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

pimp.gif

-I fully support what scshift said a few posts back about cold weather. Absolutely hate it.

-And inb4 everyone is a human rights activist and starts feeling themselves way too much over this KONY 2012 stuff.
I'm waiting for the movie next month
pimp.gif

A night after a few drinks and heading onto NT without any real purpose only made sense to me in my drunken stupor. Now, there's this thread about nothing, so it doesn'tmatter if it makes sense or not. That's like a double rainbow type feel good. Ya' mean?
pimp.gif

P.S. - Speaking of rainbows...Peep my sig. I need to learn how to do cool stuff with computers because while my favorite teams are colorful, it's basic and bland at the same time.
30t6p3b.gif

I had a dope dream where me and a group of guys were running away from something
So we park at this abandoned strip mall but inside there is a bunch of stuff going on

One door led to a punk rock party, but I walked to this well lit dressing room

Suddenly I see to friends from shop class, 

Then some french ladies, and a guy held people hostage and handcuffed em

I was handcuffed but on of my friends had a bobby pin to jimmy the lock

I got caught and then I'm forced to take 4 french women in a room and have sex with them

Right when I introduce myself i say "I'm sorry I don't know any French but,z"

One of the women goes " That's okay, you can be as overtly sexual as you want...."

At that point the local news wakes me up talking bout the diocese
mad.gif

Which leads me to a point none of my sex dreams ever have actually sex in them but one

And in that one i didn't even finish 

Anybody have that problem?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

can one order food via a drive thru with no car? 
nerd.gif

damn drive thru at mcdonalds stays moving way faster than the inside line
30t6p3b.gif

ive tried to walk through before... no deuce.  it might have been the fact that i was piss drunk and borderline belligerent.  i tried to explain to them that they were forcing me to commit a crime and drive drunk, just so i could get some chicken soft tacos.  they still didnt budge.  i asked them if i could roll through on a skateboard or bicycle, and they still said no.  Eff Del Taco.

Originally Posted by hellaones

i love catalina taylor

for your sake fall back sweetie, k.
wink.gif
CHALLENGE!

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I had a dope dream where me and a group of guys were running away from something
So we park at this abandoned strip mall but inside there is a bunch of stuff going on

One door led to a punk rock party, but I walked to this well lit dressing room

Suddenly I see to friends from shop class, 

Then some french ladies, and a guy held people hostage and handcuffed em

I was handcuffed but on of my friends had a bobby pin to jimmy the lock

I got caught and then I'm forced to take 4 french women in a room and have sex with them

Right when I introduce myself i say "I'm sorry I don't know any French but,z"

One of the women goes " That's okay, you can be as overtly sexual as you want...."

At that point the local news wakes me up talking bout the diocese
mad.gif

Which leads me to a point none of my sex dreams ever have actually sex in them but one

And in that one i didn't even finish 

Anybody have that problem?
yea i have something similar. Blue balls in your dreams ftl

I just dont understand how you can leave your home without your hair done. It just doesn't make sense to me. Be late but look presentable at least so you can flip your hair when you apologize. that *%%% counts.
laugh.gif

I've been fasting for the last 12hours and I have go get blood drawn at 7:30 but I'm scared that they won't find a vein without digging deep and hurting me. Needles are the only thing that make me stop in my tracks and literally pass out
frown.gif
. It really sucks.

I just wanna be successful. I was doing terrible first time around. Now I'm finally acting like a real college student and I'm happy about it, but I can't wait to get outta CC and attend a four year.

Also I'm never taking 5 classes in one semester again. $%% makes me want to not do anything after the day is done. I'm going to spend one of these days this weekend and do as much homework as possible....that way I won't feel so pressured during the week. I did this last semester and it got me really far having so much work done, but I fell off.

I'm really feeling this natural hair movement black females are on lately. I love seeing a chocolate skinned beauty with a mass of curls.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Quit smoking to get a job

recieved job a month ago

finalized paperwork monday, signed up with the union

company training is in a week (saturday, sunday, monday)

friends who work at said company said that there is no preliminary drug test/if you would have been tested you would know by now

have some fire Sour D in my drawer, but cannot bring myself to
pimp.gif
until that tuesday
30t6p3b.gif
I know this feel.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by megatron

I'm a & b.
ohwell.gif

but why are you trying to insult me or bring light to socially negative things? did i hurt you>

laugh.gif
just messing around man... have a good weekend
pimp.gif

No, you weren't just messing around. you were trying to make fun of me and hurt my feelings. which you succeeded in. you even made it a game by making your post into a quiz with mutliple choices and a question mark.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Megatron's sarcasm is on point!!

I need to get some new clothes but I need to lose this extra weight first.
Also I saw a pie chart of what I've been spending money on and more than 60% is from eating out. Which also contributes to the added weight.

i have a 60k job that is currently on the table for me... it would be fine but i'm nervous about my background even though i was completely honest about it..

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I need to get some new clothes but I need to lose this extra weight first.
Also I saw a pie chart of what I've been spending money on and more than 60% is from eating out. Which also contributes to the added weight.

i know that feel ....
wells fargo?

Naw I use a credit union that's based down here. haven't had a single bad experience with my bank so far.

Back
Top Bottom